FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: My Favorite Homemade Fishing Gadget  (Read 11983 times)

Chris Raymond

Re: My Favorite Homemade Fishing Gadget
« Reply #15 on: Aug 10, 2004, 08:56 AM »
SlipBob--I like the use of the tubing...gotta figure how to use that for my next contraption.  Thanks for posting pics.

Smelt1

• Born to fish,forced to work!
« Reply #16 on: Aug 11, 2004, 05:39 PM »
Chris I have a sled allmost identical to yours.The only thing I added to mine was 3' high poles to each corner with a piece of canvas that I use as a wind block on those really nasty days.
Bubba

Chris Raymond

« Reply #17 on: Aug 13, 2004, 01:12 PM »
Chris I have a sled allmost identical to yours.The only thing I added to mine was 3' high poles to each corner with a piece of canvas that I use as a wind block on those really nasty days.

Smelt1--I thought about that, but I'm going to get an Otter this year so I'll be covered in both situations.  On nice days, I'll use the sled above, on blustery or very cold days, I'll take the Otter.  It'll be rigged with compartments, seat, rod holders, etc. similar to the one above to make things more convenient for me.   Plus, and more importantly, I just love fooling around with this kind of stuff.   ;-)

Smelt1

• Born to fish,forced to work!
« Reply #18 on: Aug 14, 2004, 08:36 AM »
Chris I agree with you 100% we can allways build a better mouse trap! ;DBesides one can never have enough fish'in toys now can we?
Bubba

davidl

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2006, 07:31 PM »
Cool idea with the golf clubs. Do you get a better Marshmellow with a Putter or a 9-Iron?  ???    ;)

-Reelcharacter

Would that be a nutter-putter?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.