FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Why is this forum so slow  (Read 3517 times)

Kodiak80

Why is this forum so slow
« on: May 25, 2012, 08:50 PM »
New member, over from ice shanty.  That forum seemed to keep me entertained through the winter, not seeing much posted here.

Fishing has been decent this year so far, with excellent results on micro leech patterns a few weeks ago.  Lakes like dragon are now turned to chironomids, with some big bombers coming off. 

I hear Shane is being stocked this weekend, a good local spot for the float tube.

Anything else going on?  I heard some good char reports from this weekend around pg

Bill Dance

• MFF Mod Team
  • 26lbs on 10 lb test line! The key is slow and easy
Re: Why is this forum so slow
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 09:25 PM »
Well this site has 10,400 members and Iceshanty has 43.000 members so this site will be a little slower but hopefully pick up as soon as the derby starts.  ;)
Thanks for the fishing update. I got to hit some lakes very soon.

ianwuzhere

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 11:39 PM »
I think lots of people dont know about myfishfinder, or they are just not doin lots of fishing- like mee.. Havent been out fishing much lately.

Ive been building a new shed:

Ive got some fishing planned so hopefully will be posting some good pix soon!

Start posting up some pix and they will come  8) 8)

Cheers!

IseDeBy

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 02:07 AM »
 :D   The Ice Hilton is bigger than that shed.   Is that your new room Ian?  The parents kicking you out of the house?     :laugh:     I caught a bunch of beautiful bows today, and nice little Laker.   I might post a pic soon.

this little vid was from today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P13dgsNhb2g&feature=youtu.be

ianwuzhere

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 09:36 AM »
I turned the 8x12 antler shed into ash so up came this 12x16-and just incase i have to live in it i used all 2x6's to double the insulation if needed  :D.. The last shed was getting too full of old antlers so i needed to build something bigger--hunting seasons just around the corner..

-Looks like some awesome summer time so far at coo coo..
As soon as these last few days of work are over then ill be dancing and singing the California song as holidayz are within grasp!! :D :D :D

IseDeBy

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 12:33 PM »
I turned the 8x12 antler shed into ash so up came this 12x16-and just in case i have to live in it i used all 2x6's to double the insulation if needed  :D.. The last shed was getting too full of old antlers so i needed to build something bigger--hunting seasons just around the corner..

-Looks like some awesome summer time so far at coo coo..
As soon as these last few days of work are over then ill be dancing and singing the California song as holidayz are within grasp!! :D :D :D

Right on   :D   Why dont you sell some of those old antlers, we have an antler buyer who comes through the hoof a few times a year, it can help fund your hunting trips.   I just bought a new Ruger 10/22........... yes.......... yes , another one.  this one is stainless / synthetic,  but its the "take down" model that was just released,   it comes apart real easy and had a carry bag to keep it all safe and secure,    a perfect backpack gun,  its awesome.   I bought it for the wife.    Yes I have big plans for vacation too, they involve BIG brown trout, and a lot of COD and Lobster    :o

ianwuzhere

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 10:27 PM »
ahhh yes the wife always needs more guns and stuff!!  ;) Your such a nice guy!!
Take down will be handy sometimes for sure..

Some of the antlers i mite want to get a mount done if i ever have tall ceilings in my house, and id rather keep most of em..

Thats one fish that i wanna catch are browns -look like awesome looking fish!
Hopefully we can see some awesome pix soon-
Derbys spoolin up quick too! 8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.