FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 140270 times)

Pajns

• Ya just GOTTA Love it!!!!
Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #15 on: Mar 28, 2009, 10:43 PM »
Hello Gentlemen...My name  is John and I was introduced to fishing at a early age by my Idol whom I choose to call DAD. It is MY pleasure to post and read YOUR post about this sport that is called FISHING.  PLEASE keep posting your reports so I have something to read. Even if you think it doesn't mean alot ..it means alot to me. I am always willing to learn.  I will do the same in return.  Remember this site is given to us freely and what we make of it is up to us!!!!!  I have been a member of both Ice Shanty and this site for awhile. GREAT site and GREAT people.  My PM is allows open !! 
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

fishroper

• Set it hard!
« Reply #16 on: Mar 29, 2009, 02:43 PM »
my name is Aaron...came here from iceshanty...love fishing for anything that swims...from boat or from shore...im into a lot of topwater fishing and spinner fishing, but i do have fly gear. looking forward to the open water season! 8)

jd33

« Reply #17 on: Mar 29, 2009, 08:37 PM »
James from old town, came over from icefishingchat

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #18 on: Mar 30, 2009, 04:54 AM »
welcome James...Icefishingchat? that ol site still going? Iceshanty.com is th place to be in the winter!
Scotty 

mobey3

• clinging to my guns and religion...and fish
« Reply #19 on: Mar 30, 2009, 05:13 AM »
Hi, I'm Gene.  I will fish for anything that the opportunity presents, but I'm mainly a trout and panfish kind of guy.  Like most, I don't fish, or hunt, as much as I would like to due to work and family commitments.  But I love reading the posts to see how others are doing.  Came over here from the shanty.

PIKE FISHERMAN

• Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based fishing.
« Reply #20 on: Mar 30, 2009, 12:16 PM »
Heey Everyone,
Originally found this site off IS,

love to fish primarily for pike, bass, and occasional brook trout.

Been fishing since before I can remember.

Wish a good season to everyone.
Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

LadyLaker

« Reply #21 on: Mar 30, 2009, 02:36 PM »
Hello Everyone,
             Decided to change my name for this site but most of you know me from the IceShanty as "icewoman"!

Figured since the seasons changed so would my name.(might bring me better luck) :-\      Well as most of

you know I'm from the Bridgton area,  and I try to get out to fish as much as possible.  Who knows, maybe

some day we'll meet out by the water!   Good Luck and hope to talk to you all soon! 8)

TinyTim

• MFF Mod Team
  • PB 7.05 lbs.
« Reply #22 on: Mar 30, 2009, 07:31 PM »
Not really new, just didn't post here much.  ;D

Keepah Seekah

« Reply #23 on: Mar 31, 2009, 03:33 PM »
Not really new, just didn't post here much.  ;D

ditto here. how's the new fishing partner tiny?
<br /><br />Striper fishing isn't a hobby, a hobby is something you do in yer spare time!!

rockhound57

• can't wait to fish
« Reply #24 on: Mar 31, 2009, 08:35 PM »
my name is tom, and I have a problem.......................................... ...I don't have enough time to fish :'(

"just movin' on up" from IS. had a real slow winter, but ended well, hoping open water is better, especially striping :clapping:
Too Soon Old - Too Late Smart!

Jim P

• Lake Ontario 8/2008
« Reply #25 on: Mar 31, 2009, 08:57 PM »
I'm not new but I wanted to say welcome all the new members. This is a great site. Just like Ice Shanty just warmer...

How was that Scotty?  ;D

brace

• Is it Friday yet??
« Reply #26 on: Apr 01, 2009, 08:00 AM »
Greetings All,

Brian here - I'm a crossover from IS.  Good Luck to all this season. 

Best Regards,
Brian

Nil Carborundum Illigitimi

lennyvt

« Reply #27 on: Apr 01, 2009, 08:23 AM »
hello my name is kevin leming I'm 29 years old and live in southern vermont. I basically fish to try to break records & take pics this winter I finally got my name on the vt fish and wildlife fishing records web site with a rock bass ice fishing 4th in the state   ;D

MamaLacyFishing

• REEL WOMAN FISH
« Reply #28 on: Apr 01, 2009, 07:46 PM »
Hello! I'm Lacy... and most of you will know me from IceShanty. To clear it up now, yes I am MDH's sister... but you can call me Lacy.

I have fished all my life. I prefere ice fishing over open... but love both. I am here to learn anything new I can learn from anyone and everyone.

Thanks for having me!

gofishseven

« Reply #29 on: Apr 01, 2009, 08:00 PM »
howdy, my names david.  just joined the site the other day.  Great site.  Good people.  Don't get to fish any where near as much as I'd like.  Mostly driving and working.  On any day I am anywere and somewhere between  Caribou Maine to West Virginia. Usually have 3 or 4 rods in the car  and i fish when i can if even for a few casts.  If you all have been fishin within sight of the road.....i have probably driven by and wished i was out there with you in your boat!  Hope everyone has a safe and great summer.  Good luck to all.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.