FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NY Fisherman Hunting and BS'n Thread  (Read 336938 times)

kc

Re: NY Fisherman 2016 Hunting and BS'n Thread
« Reply #316 on: Dec 21, 2016, 08:29 PM »
I would hate see the bill for all of them.

SPN

« Reply #317 on: Dec 22, 2016, 05:26 PM »
That's a pile shot if I ever saw one!!!
Kids Who  Grow up Fishing Hunting and Trapping won't rob little old ladies!!

fishshack

« Reply #318 on: Dec 23, 2016, 08:26 AM »
Time to buy another freezer or two

CAPTJJ

« Reply #319 on: Dec 23, 2016, 11:03 AM »
4 buck 1 doe great year...and my buddy got a buck and a doe today last drive hate to see the season end

Wow, that's quite a season. All in NY?

chrony59

« Reply #320 on: May 31, 2017, 08:11 AM »
I saw a post earlier that someone was looking for Turkey wings to make calls .......................was it here ? ??? :cookoo:

Dug1898

« Reply #321 on: May 31, 2017, 08:26 AM »
That is me...It was on the Oneida Lake Diehards thread. Filet and Release mentioned it as well as me...you can PM me if you like and I'll call you...or I'll give you my number and you can call. Where are you located? Thanks Dug
PM sent...
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

chrony59

« Reply #322 on: Jun 01, 2017, 08:37 AM »
Great talking to you Dug ....................wings should be in the mail tomorrow  ;)

Dug1898

« Reply #323 on: Jun 01, 2017, 06:21 PM »
Likewise Perry, 2 nice toms in one year is pretty special. I can't wait to see the full mount of the 1st bird you shot this year. Be sure to post pictures here. I'm sure everyone will enjoy it.
So, thanks again for the wings and I can also use hen wings if you hunt in the fall. They have a higher sound and I've read that some guys prefer them to tom bones...thinking that a tom might respond better to a higher pitch I guess.
So, I'll be in touch with you later...it might take awhile for me to get to it; but I'll bet I'll be done before the taxidermist. ;D
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 

chrony59

« Reply #324 on: Jun 02, 2017, 04:44 AM »
Hey Dug , my name is Perry(sounds like Terry) ......... LOL  I will include my return address in with the wings ! I have them here at work today and will be shipping them UPS later,hopefully they will arrive in a day or two ! I spent many hours in the woods  to bag both Toms and I am lucky to have some private property with a healthy Turkey population ! Looking forward to trying the wing bone call :-) I will need some instruction on how to post pictures here. The taxidermist says it will be done by year end :-) 

Dug1898

« Reply #325 on: Jun 02, 2017, 08:49 AM »
Sorry about that Perry, like I said in my PM, now I've gotten both names wrong. ;D (I do need hearing aides)  :-\

As far as posting pics goes...Your pictures need to be on Photobucket...then go to the main Forum page and look under Fishing Media, click on Fishing Pictures and click on Picture Posting Instructions by rgfixit...then look for "Posting pictures on the site" and remember after you choose your picture...click on "Direct Link".
It's easy...the "direct link" part is what I always forget...Good luck and thanks again

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #326 on: Jul 24, 2017, 03:22 PM »
Got all my new licences in the mail today.  Good to go... ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #327 on: Jul 24, 2017, 04:41 PM »
Dack doe permits too?
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

kc

« Reply #328 on: Jul 24, 2017, 05:32 PM »
They sent me mine last week. That's the nice thing about lifetime licenses. Should be able to get doe tags next week or so

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #329 on: Jul 24, 2017, 05:48 PM »
Dack doe permits too?

No but the paper work says I will receive 2 dmp's for my area in the mail...
This is my 12th year with a lifetime and it's nice.... .
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.