FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Poll

Where do you live and fish right now?  Only Vote unless you are "other", then post where.

NE US (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NH, NY, PA, RI, VT, D.C.)
406 (65.2%)
SE US (AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV)
5 (0.8%)
NW US (AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY, UT)
28 (4.5%)
SW US (AZ, CA, CO, HI, NM, NV, TX)
8 (1.3%)
Cen. US (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, OK, SD, WI)
119 (19.1%)
E Canada (NU, NL, QC, NB, NS, ON, MB, PE)
29 (4.7%)
W Canada (SK, AB, BC, NT, YT)
24 (3.9%)
Other (please specify below)
4 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 603

Author Topic: Poll - Where do you live and fish right now? (Everyone please vote, thanks)  (Read 65055 times)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Buckshot, no problem, I'll get to it soon.  You'll like our hunting forum then!

slipbob

Albany NY area now.  I'm originally from Endicott NY and lived in Oswego NY to attend the college I called Salmon State University although it was actually a SUNY school I went there to get a bachelors in fishing.  ;D  I fish a few of the nice lakes we have here like Saratoga and the Great sacandaga. 

mongo

Live in central Mass. on a lake, take the dog fishing almost every night after work.

jigerjim

North East Pa. Do most of my fishen on the N.B.of the Susky. I also do a little lake fishen when the river is up.
All way's keep your line wet

Fishingking

Central New York Stater here wneto school to become a fish head  (Fisheries and Aquaculture) 22 yrs old at the moment
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

MarcusJ

Cupar Saskatchewan nobody heard of it well I dont doubt it.  I'm just NE of Regina Saskatchewan.

fishman88

holyoke mass  :'(

fishman88

wat lake do u live on mongo????

THETROLL

N.E. Wisconsin  ;D

blweyant

I'm from Pa and i fish all over Pa.  i do some fishing in virgina on the Rappohonic River witch
dumps into the chesapecke  Bay...the river is brakish (part is fresh and part is salt) we fish for all types of catfish (Blues,flatheads,chanel) we also fish for crocker,largemouth,and stripers.  we catch alot for Blue cats from 12 to 20 inch and few bigger,there is said to be cats over 40lbs but we havent been able to catch them yet.

buckshot

North Central Nebraska here.  Love to fish the Missouri Resorvoirs up through South Dakota, can't beat the sandhills lakes either.
I  go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses tuned once more.

Troutgod

Im from New Jersey..were we eat the weak!..lol...The best of everything..Can trout fish..for brookies,bows,browns,lakers,tigers,etc...or you can tie up with muskies,tigermuskies,pike,pickeral,lm bass,smallies,shad, channel..or hop in your car for an hour drive and hook up with stripers,weakfish,blues,fluke,blackback flounder, Tog (blackfish ),tuna and shark..name it we've got lol

Mike M

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan!

I'm in the hub of Walleye country! Mostly fish Diefenbaker and Last Mountain Lakes here in Southern Saskatchewan but also stray into Northern Manitoba every year as well.
Mike M

charlie

I live in S.E Penna. in the town of Wynnewood.....fish my local lakes,rivers and streams...Marsh Creek lake ,Schuylkill river,and many trout streams throughout the area.

bayonne

i fish every were and any were i can fresh and salt a wet line and something pulling back is what it all about

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.