FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 663390 times)

esox v

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #1980 on: May 29, 2011, 09:01 PM »
&feature=related

thanks scott , this one is my fav dead song saw him at albany once before we lost him  :'(
  :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: Good choice !!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

esox v

« Reply #1981 on: May 29, 2011, 09:09 PM »
 This was the first fire i saw live.. no vid but click on the tunes and they will play.. Tune 11..  TAKE NOTE HIPPIES !!! this is a really cool  free music archive site.. you can search tons of bands. If they are cool enough to let them post it..
 http://www.archive.org/details/gd88-06-28.fm-matrix.braverman.17956.sbeok.shnf

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

esox v

bcons

« Reply #1983 on: May 29, 2011, 09:30 PM »
You freaking hippies.  :P :P :P :P  My little sister spent almost 2 yrs following those guys around the country, selling veggies burritos to raise money for gas.  Hmmm lets see, Patchouli? Essence of Earth STINK!  I've got a thousand for you hemp wearing fools! Little sis is still a hippie & bro in law is a "Vegan"  :nono: :cookoo:  :rotflol: :wacko: :sick: :sick: :sick:  While I love 'em both, oh boy! I love to slam hippies more than Yankee's fans.  
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1984 on: May 29, 2011, 09:33 PM »
I love veggie burritos ...... ;D     Maybe I have bought some from them..... ;D   Cant go to a show without getting one.....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

esox v

« Reply #1985 on: May 29, 2011, 09:39 PM »
You freaking hippies.  :P :P :P :P  My little sister spent almost 2 yrs following those guys around the country, selling veggies burritos to raise money for gas.  Hmmm lets see, Patchouli? Essence of Earth STINK!  I've got a thousand for you hemp wearing fools! Little sis is still a hippie & bro in law is a "Vegan"  :nono: :cookoo:  :rotflol: :wacko: :sick: :sick: :sick:  While I love 'em both, oh boy! I love to slam hippies more than Yankee's fans.  
  Dang B... you got you panties on to tight ... losen up that chin strap boy and live a little... your to uptight... Hippies RULE.

esox v

« Reply #1986 on: May 29, 2011, 09:43 PM »
I love veggie burritos ...... ;D     Maybe I have bought some from them..... ;D   Cant go to a show without getting one.....
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: I got poisoned by a mystery meat gyro one time..  :sick: :sick: :sick: NOT GOOD !!

bcons

« Reply #1987 on: May 29, 2011, 09:43 PM »
  Dang B... you got you panties on to tight ... losen up that chin strap boy and live a little... your to uptight... Hippies RULE.
If I was a hippie woman I'd have too. Otherwise those tight panties would get tangled up in my 36" long pit hair.  :P :P  Since I ain't  :P :P :P
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #1988 on: May 29, 2011, 09:45 PM »
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: I got poisoned by a mystery meat gyro one time..  :sick: :sick: :sick: NOT GOOD !!

Mystery meat among Hippie's?  Isn't that like trying to tell the good meat from the bad at a taping of the Jerry Springer Show?   

bcons

« Reply #1989 on: May 29, 2011, 09:50 PM »
I only have to bust on hippies cause I've done it for nearly 3 decades & old habits die hard.  Love little Sis, she lives in Ithaca & is one of the main reasons I moved here, well that & the fishing  ;).  Still have the Soundtrack on CD to her wedding in my truck, & you can guess what's on it.  ::).  My only gripe with her wedding was I was one of the desiginated drivers, & seeing my wife who's never done anything in the shape she was in after a little "walk" out back.   ::) ::) ::)  Thanx Sis & other hippies fot that night  ::)

esox v

« Reply #1990 on: May 29, 2011, 10:02 PM »
I only have to bust on hippies cause I've done it for nearly 3 decades & old habits die hard.  Love little Sis, she lives in Ithaca & is one of the main reasons I moved here, well that & the fishing  ;).  Still have the Soundtrack on CD to her wedding in my truck, & you can guess what's on it.  ::).  My only gripe with her wedding was I was one of the desiginated drivers, & seeing my wife who's never done anything in the shape she was in after a little "walk" out back.   ::) ::) ::)  Thanx Sis & other hippies fot that night  ::)
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

bcons

« Reply #1991 on: May 29, 2011, 10:09 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Cute, but crying & little sister only make me think of one thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3eeGTFH_Fo

bcons

« Reply #1992 on: May 29, 2011, 10:18 PM »
I've had musical fued going on with sister for 30 yrs.  Still make fun of whatever she likes just because.  Just like for christmas this past yr, she got me this albumn in vinyl just to make fun of my "main stream" rock likes of the 80's. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nYeN5rBGgs 

My wife & kids said "What is that?"  I could only laugh when I opened it.

esox v

« Reply #1993 on: May 29, 2011, 10:22 PM »
Cute, but crying & little sister only make me think of one thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3eeGTFH_Fo
What team do you play for ?

bcons

« Reply #1994 on: May 29, 2011, 10:27 PM »
What team do you play for ?
I'll give you that one, the sun has to shine on every ....... once & awhile.  Except the reason that song became famous was what movie????? Comeon you're old enough.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.