FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Poll

In no particular order, are pics entered in fishing photo of 2006 so far thread. please vote for favourite.

bilditrite and the wolf
12 (22.2%)
chillywillie & northern
5 (9.3%)
xrhino lake michigan
9 (16.7%)
meadowpikeman's bow
3 (5.6%)
akdg's alaskan salmon
1 (1.9%)
pgkris and stream trout
16 (29.6%)
kyles trout
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Voting closed: Nov 04, 2006, 07:44 AM

Author Topic: Vote for your choice of these finalist pics  (Read 3644 times)

grumpymoe

Vote for your choice of these finalist pics
« on: Oct 28, 2006, 08:44 AM »
some truly awesome pics entered here everyone. hard to pick a winner, but I picked these as finalists for the members to choose their favourite. each picture here, represents the essence of fishing and captures a moment that allows us to feel like we just might be there. so vote for your choice and thank you everyone who posted a pic in this thread. I'll send out a small prize to the winner when the poll ends in one week. keep the great pics coming everyone!!....Grump                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

archbishop

Re: Vote for your choice of these finalist pics
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2006, 10:55 AM »
sorry lucas, i had to vote for pgkris, i love that pic, but yours, (xrhino) pgkris, and kyle, those pics all look like they could be posters :tipup:

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2006, 01:00 PM »
I vote for the wolf and lighthouse, that is an awesome shot.  :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2006, 01:26 PM »
Man, I almost chose Kyle's, but I ended up going with Billditrite's Wolf Fish...that picture makes me want to go to Maine...something about the northeastern coast is special, and that picture says it all for me!  Awesome picture Scotty!  :thumbup_smilie:

-Zach

Big Burk

« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2006, 02:53 PM »
i voted for kyle amazing shot of that trout :clapping:

pizalm

• drop the hammer
« Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2006, 03:44 PM »
I voted for kyles, the first one would have got it if the fish wasn't so ugly ;D

Hookjaw

• Team Alberta
« Reply #6 on: Oct 29, 2006, 05:38 PM »
I agree with pizalm, first one would've taken the cake but im just a trout guy, awesome pic!
The worst day fishing is better then the best day working!

camo_fish

« Reply #7 on: Oct 29, 2006, 09:27 PM »
If it's trout you like, then I would have voted for the football rainbow by meadow, an awesomer shot. I like the last one but we could all point the mug of a fish at the camera. The trout on the fly is awesome too. I guess I'm more into the ugly  ;) fish, something that not everyone can catch or even get a shot like that with an awesome lighthouse on a rocky point out over the ocean.  :thumbup_smilie:
Go Billditrite's Wolf Fish!

devil-man

« Reply #8 on: Oct 30, 2006, 01:03 AM »
They are all beautiful pics.
It is hard to choose one...  ;)

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #9 on: Oct 30, 2006, 12:35 PM »
They are all beautiful pics.
It is hard to choose one...  ;)

we agree twice in one day !!  :D  they are all great shots and thx for the support i totally agree with you i felt very lucky that day both to catch a large wolffish as not many get too and then to have the shot in front of Portland Headlight which is the most photographed lighthouse in the US...you gotta be on the water to appreciate her beauty, pics from the ground or air just dont do her justice...i like the father and son shot(im assuming)  that young man can varely lift the fish...but oh the yankess hat has got to go!! where is a seagull when ya need one?   :D 
Scotty 

devil-man

« Reply #10 on: Oct 30, 2006, 03:20 PM »
we agree twice in one day !! 

You sound like you're surprised...
 :rotflol:

Kyle

« Reply #11 on: Nov 01, 2006, 07:16 PM »
I like the last one but we could all point the mug of a fish at the camera.

umm..would your rather have me take a pic of 5 walleye on a stringer  ???

camo_fish

« Reply #12 on: Nov 01, 2006, 10:14 PM »
umm..would your rather have me take a pic of 5 walleye on a stringer  ???
why not, when that was the only walleye fishing that I did with my father, who lives in a different state then me.  :-*
And then 3 of them were mine with 2 over 25".  Did you even know that the state of VA has some quality walleyes.  8)

I never said your picture wasn't great, and I'd never caught a rainbow that big so congrates and it was a great picture. Just that anyone can point a fish at the camera, or even hold a stringer of fish for that matter.

And my stringer picture means alot to me, would you rather this little guy.  :laugh:

doesn't mean as much as fishing with my father which I'm lucky to do so once or twice a year.

And how has the chance to catch a huge wolffish with an awesome lighthouse in the background.
Just one man's opinion.  ;)  ;D

Plus, those 2 walleyes got me 2 certificates from the state of VA, kind of like your Master Angler Patches.  8)

BTW, wtg PGkris, nice little guy with the rocky stream bottom nice colors.
see, there all good, and akdg, those are huge and your son has almost got it, won't be long till he's holding the bigger one.  :flex: :thumbup_smilie:
with a great run home from rhino, looking for the last bite.  :whistling: Fish On! the right rod is dancing.  :thumbup_smilie:

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
« Reply #13 on: Nov 04, 2006, 12:57 PM »
So size really doesn't matter :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: Thanks guys.....I didn't even know this was going on until Grump PM'ed me saying I won ;D Thanks again,
Kris

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

camo_fish

« Reply #14 on: Nov 04, 2006, 02:04 PM »
So size really doesn't matter :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: Thanks guys.....I didn't even know this was going on until Grump PM'ed me saying I won ;D Thanks again,
Kris
:rotflol: good one.  ;) WTG on the award winning shot.  :thumbup_smilie:  :clapping:

Great shots all, but it looks like size really doesn't matter.  :whistling: Any fish is a good fish, no matter the size.  ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.