FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Utah boys 2012  (Read 3019 times)

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
Utah boys 2012
« on: Jun 08, 2012, 09:06 AM »
Had a great day on one of our local lakes yesterday as the smallies are finally turned on, check out this thread

http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=50858.msg559768#msg559768

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Utah boys 2012
« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2012, 08:50 PM »
Great smalles..... Got to love them .....   Way to go....    Thats awesom.... :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

muskyon46

« Reply #2 on: Jun 08, 2012, 11:20 PM »
Great smalles..... Got to love them .....   Way to go....    Thats awesom.... :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Thanks, with it being so hot yesterday i just couldnt help myself so me, sarah and kobe went up today for a few hours. Boy did the other kids regret not going  :o It was kobe's 1st smallies and what  hogs he pulled. 17 1/2in 3.8lbs was the biggest and lookin like they're gettin spawned out

heres the fatty i got

muskyon46

« Reply #3 on: Jun 14, 2012, 08:12 AM »
Took the boys up for some bass action and it appears the spawn is winding down as we were only able to pull around 30 in the 8-14in range. Did get 2 muskys but only one got in the boat. It had the craziest hump on its back, we dubbed him the hunchback of the view

this was his 1st musky and you can tell by that grin

and one for the tourney

muskyon46

« Reply #4 on: Aug 09, 2012, 09:56 AM »
finally had a pretty good day on the lake. this musky measured in at 33in. Not to bad for his 1st musky

18.5in smallie for fishon1

and this smallie was 19 1/4in 4.5lbs only 1/4in off my all time biggest

All fish released successfully. Sorry for the blocked out scenery but this water gets hit pretty hard and with the limits being changed we have to protect these beauties for future generations. Tightlines

forgot to post this musky my buddy caught a couple weeks ago

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Aug 10, 2012, 07:39 AM »
Some more great fish.  Congratulations to the boys.....    Hope I can get some small mouths like that  tomorrow in the tourney I'm fishing... ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

muskyon46

« Reply #6 on: Aug 11, 2012, 03:15 AM »
Some more great fish.  Congratulations to the boys.....    Hope I can get some small mouths like that  tomorrow in the tourney I'm fishing... ;D ;D

Thanks, i hope you get a limit cause they could definately put you in 1st. Still holdin out for that 20+incher for a friend of my avatar, i know their in there. good luck tomorrow  ;D

fishon1

• lets go fishing
« Reply #7 on: Aug 11, 2012, 12:40 PM »
thank for the comments good luck on your fishing derby 8)

The Reel Deal

• Early Worm Gets The Lunker
« Reply #8 on: Oct 04, 2012, 07:00 PM »
Great fish!

muskyon46

« Reply #9 on: Oct 08, 2012, 05:46 PM »
Great fish!

Thanks ReelDeal. Went  up this morning and this was the biggest one my buddy got. It was 16-17in didnt tape it before he let it go and we managed 5 keeper crappie and 2 keeper perch he took home for a tasty dinner

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.