FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: VIDEO CLIPS  (Read 4990 times)

Hood

VIDEO CLIPS
« on: Jul 07, 2005, 10:12 PM »
I tried the putfile site for uploading some clips but my files are not supported. I opened a yahoo email account and uploaded one and will continue to add more as the days go on. You will need a fairly recent version of WIndows Media Player to open files I upload, select it from the list when you open the file. You can open it just for viewing or download it for keeps. To login go to www.yahoo.com and click sign in for mail. The name is MFFVIDS and the password is fishing Theres a 10 Mb. max on files if u wanna add your own, just address the message to [email protected] and they will always be there.....maybe we can fill the whole gigabyte of storage :)
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

shrub

• It Aint Easy Being Fat and Greasy
Re: VIDEO CLIPS
« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2005, 07:54 AM »
roflmao  that is to funny. thanks for posting hood.
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

Hood

Re: VIDEO CLIPS
« Reply #2 on: Jul 08, 2005, 05:53 PM »
I added 2 more today, both pike fishin on Champlain last winter, one is painfully funny...BEWARE both contain profanity, view at your own discresion, emotions can run high when fishing and this is no exception!

ps. John is now known as "Johnny Gaff" to remind him that he will never EVER be handed one again and to warn others of his stupidity.  :cookoo:

shrub

• It Aint Easy Being Fat and Greasy
Re: VIDEO CLIPS (2 more added 7/8)
« Reply #3 on: Jul 08, 2005, 06:30 PM »
that video with the jhonny gaff was funny. i would be so p**d if that were me. thansk for posting
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
Re: VIDEO CLIPS (2 more added 7/8)
« Reply #4 on: Jul 08, 2005, 11:53 PM »
I just uploaded a vid of my buddy dave landing a nice laker.  Its a bit smokey in the shanty - we were taking a break when the fish finder lit up. ::)

Big_Buck_Hunter

Re: VIDEO CLIPS (3 more added 7/8)
« Reply #5 on: Jul 11, 2005, 11:34 AM »
FUNNY!  That dude with the gaff stands there with the "oh by the way, this is the gaff" look afterwards.  Man that is hilarious! ;D
Bring on the bow season...

Hood

Re: VIDEO CLIPS (3 more added 7/8)
« Reply #6 on: Jul 11, 2005, 01:54 PM »
FUNNY!  That dude with the gaff stands there with the "oh by the way, this is the gaff" look afterwards.  Man that is hilarious! ;D

toby almost killed him, worst part is he goes "YEAH THATS A BIG ONE" and just stands there

Hood

Re: VIDEO CLIPS SHARKS 8/14
« Reply #7 on: Aug 14, 2005, 01:56 PM »
Just uploaded some video clips from the shark trip this weekend, enjoy  :)

gillmaniac

• I Don't Go Fishing, I Go Catching!!!
Re: VIDEO CLIPS Sharks 8/14
« Reply #8 on: Aug 14, 2005, 07:56 PM »
nice sharks vids hood. tht johnny gaff one is halious!
I am a maniac for gills!!!!

Fishingking

« Reply #9 on: Aug 17, 2005, 08:16 PM »
great vids :)
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

Hood

« Reply #10 on: Aug 18, 2005, 07:59 PM »
I have a great vid of the first hammerhead but it is 12 megabytes and yahoo can only hold 10, if you want to see it and have an account that can hold 12 or more send me a pm, with your address and ill send it to ya... i know for sure that aol, optimum, and gmail can handle it

hood  :flex:

TJ Bauer

• LIVE LIFE, FISH, BE SAFE, HAVE FUN
Re: VIDEO CLIPS Muskie Video
« Reply #11 on: Aug 22, 2005, 10:20 PM »
I put the video of the muskie I caught on here 08-20-05  www.yahoo.com with the username mffvids and the password is fishing it is the best that I could do with 10mb.

Hood

Re: VIDEO CLIPS (Prarie Dogs w/ .50 cal)
« Reply #12 on: Aug 26, 2005, 09:03 AM »
I just uploaded a video of some prarie dogs gettin toasted with .50 cal rifles, killer video  ;)

Hood

« Reply #13 on: Aug 26, 2005, 10:00 AM »
MAC... see my first post in this thread, the file is in a yahoo email account for everyone to see  :)

Hookset

« Reply #14 on: Aug 26, 2005, 01:03 PM »
Just watched the prairie dog video.  Talk about making hamburger, or more aptly, dog-burger.  I have seen the destructiion that the US Army Bar-Lite 50 sniper rifle can inflict when I was in the military at Fort Sill.  We just saw it hit old vehicle carcasses laid out at different yardages to show how accurate it can be.  The Bar-lite had an effective range of about 2000 meters!!  Those poor doggies never had a chance!  I bet PETA loves that stuff!
We don't own the Earth, the Earth owns us.
US ARMY Veteran: A Battery 6/32 FA, MLRS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.