FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: On-Line Tourney  (Read 5552 times)

FLAG

On-Line Tourney
« on: Mar 29, 2005, 04:59 AM »
Was wondering if MFF is having 1 like IS did? Does anybody know?

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
Re: On-Line Tourney
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2005, 05:28 AM »
We will, who knows exactly when. ;)

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2005, 11:14 PM »
When the tourney starts PLEASE allow cuttbows to be put in with the rainbows in the brown and rainbow category. A good portion of my rainbows are actually cuttbows, but only a seasoned fisherman can tell. I had a first or second place finish in the IS tourney if cuttbows were allowed. Cuttbows are almost exactly like rainbows...please allow them!

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2005, 10:33 AM »
When the tourney starts PLEASE allow cuttbows to be put in with the rainbows in the brown and rainbow category. A good portion of my rainbows are actually cuttbows, but only a seasoned fisherman can tell. I had a first or second place finish in the IS tourney if cuttbows were allowed. Cuttbows are almost exactly like rainbows...please allow them!

If it is so hard to tell, let's just say there Rainbows then TFB.  ::)
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Kodiak Commando

• Check your fly
« Reply #4 on: Mar 30, 2005, 11:28 AM »
Brown and rainbow category, how come they aren't seperate categories ???
I've never been to heaven, but i have fished  in  Alaska.

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
« Reply #5 on: Mar 30, 2005, 04:08 PM »
Better make it start soon cause I'm going to Dragon this weekend and I'm looking for a 10 pound rainbow!
Jeez man, who can tell the diff between a cutbow and a normal rainbow? Just fudge it a little eh? Anyways it won't matter cause I'm going to win wahahahaa!  :laugh: :laugh: :flex:
KRIS

(PS: There should be a brookie category!! Brookies with anything! Just as long as I can enter my brookies! :P )

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

Kodiak Commando

• Check your fly
« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2005, 04:55 PM »
Better make it start soon cause I'm going to Dragon this weekend and I'm looking for a 10 pound rainbow!
Jeez man, who can tell the diff between a cutbow and a normal rainbow? Just fudge it a little eh? Anyways it won't matter cause I'm going to win wahahahaa!     
KRIS

(PS: There should be a brookie category!! Brookies with anything! Just as long as I can enter my brookies!  )
Posted on: Today at 11:28:41 AMPosted by: Kodiak Commando 

Dang your pretty cocky PGkris but i am up for the challenge. Up on the naknek or kvichiak where i will be going we don't look for 10 pound bows cuz those are guarenteed. I have never been to the naknek for 5 days without catching at least 5 10 plus pounders. You better raise your mark to 15 pounds ;D

BTW, i do agree we need a brook trout category and i would suggest that browns and bows should have their own category. This is a great big sight, i don't thing we need to bunch species together.

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #7 on: Mar 30, 2005, 05:29 PM »
Well, the tourney's still got to be figured out.  Giving each species their own category is tough if they are each getting prizes. That's something that is tough to do with a "free" tourney. I assure that you're concerns will be attended to to the way possible, the guys in charge will do all they can.

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
« Reply #8 on: Mar 30, 2005, 06:01 PM »
I'm sure that most would favor a small entry fee. Key word small. In college here. No cash

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

big big rdg

« Reply #9 on: Mar 30, 2005, 07:02 PM »
I hope this tourney starts soon. I'm dieing to get out and ikno that i will catch a monster right before it can count ;)
FSHON!

Kodiak Commando

• Check your fly
« Reply #10 on: Mar 30, 2005, 07:59 PM »
As long as the prizes are decent i would gladly pay a small entry fee and because of the huge member base here i am sure it will add quick. I think anything up to 20 bucks would be reasonable.

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #11 on: Mar 30, 2005, 09:15 PM »

If it is so hard to tell, let's just say there Rainbows then TFB.  ::)
alright they're rainbows ;)

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2005, 07:09 PM »
Jeez man, who can tell the diff between a cutbow and a normal rainbow? Just fudge it a little eh? Anyways it won't matter cause I'm going to win wahahahaa!     
KRIS

(PS: There should be a brookie category!! Brookies with anything! Just as long as I can enter my brookies!  )
Posted on: Today at 11:28:41 AMPosted by: Kodiak Commando 

Dang your pretty cocky PGkris but i am up for the challenge. Up on the naknek or kvichiak where i will be going we don't look for 10 pound bows cuz those are guarenteed. I have never been to the naknek for 5 days without catching at least 5 10
plus pounders. You better raise your mark to 15 pounds ;D

BTW, i do agree we need a brook trout category and i would suggest that browns and bows should have their own category. This is a great big sight, i don't thing we need to bunch species together.

Yeah Kodiak, around PG he is known as cocky Kris.
The lake he mentioned (Dragon) is renowned for having huge rainbows. 20 lbs have been caught there occasionally. The lake record is 32 lbs. Man would I love to tackle a 30 lb bow.

troop19

« Reply #13 on: Jun 14, 2005, 04:08 PM »
In the online Tourn myfishfinder should try and have a seperate catagorie just for kids like my self

Thank you other then that great job last year Dad One first place

bayonne

« Reply #14 on: Jun 23, 2005, 06:34 PM »
that was 1st place pickeral in the shanty my son actuly got one a in. bigger but he wasnt signed up right when we were packing it in only had three tip ups still in hes hooked on ice fishing after last season

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.