FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: I don't like it!!  (Read 10196 times)

devil-man

Re: I don't like it!!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2005, 10:13 AM »
...Only reason I can see it bothering anyone is if they are intimidated by a little bit of honest hard physical labour ...                              TD

LMAO! I agree! My GF calls me a dirty man.
Not because I'm a pervert (well, not usually), but because of the work I do.

archbishop

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2005, 10:15 AM »
Yeah, I'll probably see some treble hooks zinging by my head for this one.

i dont know about any trebles but you have definitly lit a few fire under some of these guys im just glad for once it wassnt me that fueled this one lol thanks lumberjohn ;D

yoda

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2005, 01:02 PM »
Forget about the nails lets just change the picture to something new.  It's a bit dark.  Use the opportunity to showcase some of your other catches ;D

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2005, 03:58 PM »
Scott you can eat out of the same bag of chips that I do at anytime even after landing a fish or baiting a hook and don't worry about the surgical scrub job or manicure before hand because it won't bother me in the least . ;D

Scott, same here.  But if you start cleaning your nails with some of the chips and then puttin' them back in the bag, then that is where I'd have to draw the line!

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2005, 05:09 PM »
scott ...wash your hands please  :P  we know where theyve been :o
Scotty 

trapperdirk

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2005, 07:55 PM »
Forget about the nails lets just change the picture to something new.  It's a bit dark.  Use the opportunity to showcase some of your other catches ;D

Well Yoda in all honesty when the different boards and threads are up you can hardly see the back ground so in reality what is the big deal . ??? I know this is the suggestion board so I'm not here to discourage you in any way or form but a few of you make it sound more like a complaint than a suggestion which is going overboard . :-\ I also think the wall paper is an awesome pic and not one that is easily found or done  . ;) It represents this site well and the little I can see of it in the background I know whats going on, which is a big fish being fought and a nice curve in the rod . If a pic was used such as someone holding up a fish you wouldn't even see anything because the person holding the fish is as a rule very centered in the page and I don't think it would work well . There are literally thousands of pics on this site which can be viewed in there entirety and should be to give them their just deserves. If you ever get through them all let me know your secret because I've been here since day one and can't make it around to all the individual forums to see them . I wish I could though because I know I'm missing out on some spectacular catches .
   So in closing bud get posting us some stories and pics and teach us something new because thats what this place is all about and at sometime the background will change as Scott is constantly dedicating an excruciating amount of time to make this place MFF and Iceshanty the number one sites they are and keeping them fresh and new ...ITS NOT EASY .

TD
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

trapperdirk

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2005, 08:12 PM »
Yeah, I'll probably see some treble hooks zinging by my head for this one.

i dont know about any trebles but you have definitly lit a few fire under some of these guys im just glad for once it wassnt me that fueled this one lol thanks lumberjohn ;D

I'm not sure if this is a jab at me or not Arch,, or are you having a private conversation with LJ . ??? I thought this was a group discussion going on but maybe you would like to enlighten us or move it to PM land with LJ because I'm getting confused which sometimes doesn't take much . ??? ;) ;D  Just a suggestion . ;D

TD

TD

archbishop

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2005, 08:20 PM »
why would it be a jab at you?
i was simply stating that i usually say something to get into trouble or talk without thinking and will usually be the one with trebles zinging at my head and thanking him for taking some of those trebles away from me lol but read into it how you want because im the one thats confused at how you came to the conclusion i was taking a jab at anyone much less you ??? i guess all the trebles are back in alignment with me now ;D

trapperdirk

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2005, 08:50 PM »
why would it be a jab at you?
i was simply stating that i usually say something to get into trouble or talk without thinking and will usually be the one with trebles zinging at my head and thanking him for taking some of those trebles away from me lol but read into it how you want because im the one thats confused at how you came to the conclusion i was taking a jab at anyone much less you ??? i guess all the trebles are back in alignment with me now ;D

ROTFLMAO . I dunno about you  Arch  ;D. Your too far back in the conversation and the zinging trebles for me to remember , so your post got me wondering who is being zinged at . LOL ;D I better start zinging a few more at you so that you stay in alignment because I didn't know your supposed to be on my list . ;) ;D Just tell me the forum you hangout on mostly and I'll come zinging some weighted trebles just to let you know your liked and won't be ignored by this ol Trapper because that would be rude of me to do so . ;D

TD

TD

archbishop

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2005, 09:27 PM »
lumberjohn said in the begining of this thread that he was going to have trebles zinged at his head for starting this topic not me lol i dont need any more in my direction ;D i have enough lumps as it is and lol i have my own thread in off topic to keep the zinging down and trust me im not ignored lol i have way to much attention put on me as is but come on over we always enjoy a good zinging ;D

trapperdirk

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2005, 09:45 PM »
lumberjohn said in the begining of this thread that he was going to have trebles zinged at his head for starting this topic not me lol i dont need any more in my direction ;D i have enough lumps as it is and lol i have my own thread in off topic to keep the zinging down and trust me im not ignored lol i have way to much attention put on me as is but come on over we always enjoy a good zinging ;D

Dangit Arch . You must be a V.I.P. on here if you got your own thread in your honour to keep the zinging down .LOL ;D I'll go and check that thread and see if I can draw a bit of your fire then and help ya out . ;D Duck real good or get behind me so you don't get caught in the zinging crossfire . ;D

TD

TD

bussman

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2005, 05:49 AM »
And the point of this thread is??

I have noticed that the threads to NY lakes are now listed alphabeticaly now by lake name. I see this is true for other states as well and assume likewise for rivers and such. It used to be that they were all listed by most recent posts. I don't like the new format. Now I have to scroll through other pages to find out what is happening NOW by fisherman that ARE TAKING THE TIME to post on current/recent results/activity on lakes they fish in the past day or two. If folks aren't posting what is going on in, say, Allegheny Reservoir (last post May 2004), Arnold Lake (who cares? last post April 2004), and Butterfield (where the heck is that? last post April 2004) then it ain't that important to the rest of us in the forum. It sucks to jump back and forth to find out who is doing what and what techniques are working among us dedicated posters. PUT THE RECENT POSTINGS BACK FRONT AND CENTER IS WHAT I SAY! Furgitabout those other places if no one bothers to write about them. Let's get back to seeing what is happening TODAY!! I want Owasco, Sacandaga, Skaneateles, IBay, Sodus, Keuka, etc back front and center, if ya know what I mean.

I think this thread is officially hijacked now!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.