FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Chain Lakes Reservoir report for June 5th  (Read 1542 times)

Sir Kenneth

Chain Lakes Reservoir report for June 5th
« on: Jun 06, 2008, 10:54 AM »
I had to go down to Pincher Creek on business yesterday so of course i packed my fishing rod and tackle bag as i would be passing by Chain Lakes on my way back. Fished for about 2 hours and didn't get a single bite! The water is still too muddy and it was very windy. Anyhow i went to my local fishing hole when i got back last night and wow... The bite was on, caught about 20 rainbows in 2 hours plus about 6 sucker fish. Nice size bows too! Anywhere from 2 to 3 and a half lbs. The pond is stocked privately and apparently all the fish they put in this year were between 2-6lbs! Going to be some nice fishin in there for the next little while :)

travisj

Re: Chain Lakes Reservoir report for June 5th
« Reply #1 on: Jun 06, 2008, 11:01 AM »
Wish I knew of a nearby pond like that!! Must be nice :'(

Sir Kenneth

« Reply #2 on: Jun 06, 2008, 03:55 PM »
Yeah i wasn't allowed to keep any though  >:( They are having a fishing derby for handicapped kids on Sunday they want to keep all the fish in there till after that. Going to volunteer there though, should be fun... Long as i dont get a hook in the eye ;)

TheSylvanSpinner

« Reply #3 on: Jun 09, 2008, 11:20 PM »
Yeah i wasn't allowed to keep any though  >:( They are having a fishing derby for handicapped kids on Sunday they want to keep all the fish in there till after that. Going to volunteer there though, should be fun... Long as i dont get a hook in the eye ;)

Volunteer? Yeah right Kenneth just admit your in the derby...............................

Sir Kenneth

« Reply #4 on: Jun 10, 2008, 11:58 AM »
Volunteer? Yeah right Kenneth just admit your in the derby...............................
LOL your really cruisin for a bruisin arent you there spinner! You should come next year man it was lots of fun. Basically all your doing is helping them fish, my buddy i got partnered up with caught 5 nice bows and was winning the derby for the most part of the day but somebody got a 3 pounder mid afternoon and knocked him out of the running. It was a really good time though.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.