FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 09 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread  (Read 418883 times)

northwoods

• FRIEND OF ALL FISH !!!LIKED BY NONE!!!
Re: SALMON RIVER SPRING 09 STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #120 on: Mar 25, 2009, 11:00 PM »
yes i do
HEY, WHERE IS MY FLOAT ???
     GET UM!!! GET UM!!! GET UM!!!

bunker killer

« Reply #121 on: Mar 26, 2009, 05:22 AM »
I might go crappie fishing or I might go to North Sandy steelheading. I'll let the weather decide for me! Hey Black Alby, hit spellcheck once in a while, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader! Gaterman your not coming to the SR, you only fish for eyes!
    Hey Snagger, Moose tells me theres alot of Browns over there this week

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #122 on: Mar 26, 2009, 10:47 AM »
    Hey Snagger, Moose tells me theres alot of Browns over there this week
Hey bunker, how does he know, is he up here again! Tell him to stop over!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

The Mayor

« Reply #123 on: Mar 26, 2009, 12:57 PM »
I might go crappie fishing or I might go to North Sandy steelheading. I'll let the weather decide for me! Hey Black Alby, hit spellcheck once in a while, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader! Gaterman your not coming to the SR, you only fish for eyes!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Shanie,   Crappie fishing or Steelheading. So which one did you decide ? Let me know & how you made out if you fish.  THE  MAYOR

The Mayor

« Reply #124 on: Mar 26, 2009, 01:23 PM »
Hey  BUNKER  KILLER  I heard  MOOSE MAN is catching browns. I just hope he's not fishing at catfish creek for them, there's alot of dangerous footware there ( called cinder blocks ). Who knows maybe this time season he'll find a matching pair.  THE  MAYOR

The Mayor

« Reply #125 on: Mar 26, 2009, 02:16 PM »
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Hey SNAGGER,    I read what you said to BLACK ALBY, I think you should have spellcheck at the coffee table . I've seen alot of your notes over the years and usually had to wait for you to wake up to have them translated.   THE MAYOR     

gatorman

« Reply #126 on: Mar 26, 2009, 02:42 PM »
maybe gatorman doesn't like us any more
that was john from pa that fish's with you we were at the bar last night . I'll be up the 7Th or the 8Th for crappie and walleye with snagger. let john use my post on his phone.
a bad day of fishing is better then a good day at work

bunker killer

« Reply #127 on: Mar 26, 2009, 02:44 PM »
Moose and Dave have been working on the  shack since sunday. Moose called today and said he was going to stop and see you.You would be advised too have some disinfectant on hand if they do come by since the shack has no water and they haven't showered in five days

bunker killer

« Reply #128 on: Mar 26, 2009, 02:54 PM »
Hey BUNKER  KILLER  I heard MOOSE MAN is catching browns. I just hope he's not fishing at catfish creek for them, there's alto of dangerous footware there ( called cinder blocks ). Who knows maybe this time season he'll find a matching pair.  THE  MAYOR
Hey, MAYOR he hasn't been to catfish creek yet but I'm sure if there's a cinder block in the area he's in he'll find it!

The Mayor

« Reply #129 on: Mar 26, 2009, 05:51 PM »
Moose and Dave have been working on the  shack since sunday. Moose called today and said he was going to stop and see you.You would be advised too have some disinfectant on hand if they do come by since the shack has no water and they haven't showered in five days

BUNKER KILLER what shack is MOOSEMAN working on & where is it located. No water & no shower for 5 days. Sounds like an ALTMAR thing. He must be involved in one of the local cults.     THE  MAYOR

northwoods

« Reply #130 on: Mar 26, 2009, 08:51 PM »
that was john from pa that fish's with you we were at the bar last night . I'll be up the 7Th or the 8Th for crappie and walleye with snagger. let john use my post on his phone.
hey are you going to invite me or what???

wiredstone

« Reply #131 on: Mar 26, 2009, 09:18 PM »
See you guys on the river tomorrow.
wooo fish on. Never mind

northwoods

« Reply #132 on: Mar 26, 2009, 09:37 PM »
See you guys on the river tomorrow.
oh boy not you again!!!LOL  save me some fish will you !!! don't catch them all!!! look for the boat

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
« Reply #133 on: Mar 26, 2009, 09:48 PM »
Go get em boys!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #134 on: Mar 26, 2009, 10:27 PM »
There's a nice CHUNKER! What river are you fishing on over there in Michigan, looks like a city in the background!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.