FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fin-nor mega lite MLS60 what is your thoughts of these reels?  (Read 4311 times)

boondox

I just found a grear deal on the fin-nor mega lite MLS60 and was reading "Alan hawks" Web site he seem to speak highly of the fin nor leathel lt100..   but this is a different reel and is the mega lite reel worth keeping??  I bought 6 of them..for cheap they seem real well built with carbon fiber drags etc..  but a little cheaper made then photos of the lethal same drag but some differences .. this is comoared to the  lethal reels just cretin thing we're cheaper differences..  but at $30 a reel is it worth keeping them??  I could sell them to friends if I really need to.. but am liking them over my penn pursuit 2 size 8000 reels and a tad better then my fierce 2 8000 live liner ..  they seem better made then I though.. but looking at the expert opinions from the gurus.. was thinking a sargosa but to own 6 of them is a tad expensive.. and a tad pricey to have stolen. If it happens.. that's why I am digging these..

By the way these are still on sale at tackle direct threw a private sale.. add was sent via email and you have to click threw email sale ends April 5 at midnight.. I think bogo sale ..

boondox

Thanks for the reply I got 6 of them and sold two of them to a buddy..  he's loving them too..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.