FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Open Water Yellow Perch Catching?  (Read 4819 times)

CF

Re: Open Water Yellow Perch Catching?
« Reply #30 on: Mar 31, 2020, 05:12 AM »
CF be careful what information you give out. You're narrowing it down.  :rotflol:

HAHA! Pretty much no one targets them here. A couple guys is all. I talked to the guy that caught the state record last year. He said his just go into his lobster bait.

NO ONE even considers fishing them on open water. Crazy!

I actually wonder if a little more pressure might help avoid stunting in the future.

I’ll be doing my part.
Formerly CLAMFARMER

taxid

« Reply #31 on: Mar 31, 2020, 02:00 PM »
HAHA! Pretty much no one targets them here. A couple guys is all. I talked to the guy that caught the state record last year. He said his just go into his lobster bait.

I actually wonder if a little more pressure might help avoid stunting in the future.

I’ll be doing my part.

You'd be amazed at how many people will show up if you give away the location on the Internet.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Badbrad2186

« Reply #32 on: Mar 31, 2020, 02:04 PM »

I’ll be doing my part.

I met a guy this winter on Port Bay that was from maine and he said they dont firsh them there at all everyone co siders them trash fish. I'll take all they trash fish then

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.