FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480208 times)

Cheeks13

• Big Eye!
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #2220 on: Jul 05, 2016, 08:36 PM »
Those are good eaters Pat , remember a happy wife is a happy life   ;D
That's a fact. She felt bad once we got home. Of course I didn't make any sarcastic comments about how I could be cleaning 6 fish instead of 3. ;) 8)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2221 on: Jul 06, 2016, 12:18 AM »
Pictures from Snagger make this thread worth lurking!  

So do all the reports, but Snagger takes awesome photos!

Thanks, I'll load up a bunch from June soon, had a descent month, limits on 85% of outings except near that full moon. blew my back out in may only fished
4 times, but limited on 3 out of 4 I think.all jigging, but believe me it hasn't been easy, toughest year I've ever had.

heres a pic I took off my cooler of that forrest fire in Kirkville.

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2222 on: Jul 06, 2016, 12:20 AM »
Snagger---you don't know me , but what a great shot!!!! I was up in Oswego  last night and caught a great sun set---it melted right into the water.  We were lucky no clouds near the horizon to block it.  Have a great fourth !!! Gunner

Thanks Gunner, hope you had a great weekend.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2223 on: Jul 06, 2016, 07:19 AM »
Wassssup! That pic of the fire is a great shot! That was quite a fire...I think it reignited once or twice after that night
Nice job findin em

reeleyz

« Reply #2224 on: Jul 06, 2016, 09:42 AM »
Good job Pat!

wallyworld

« Reply #2225 on: Jul 06, 2016, 03:49 PM »
My partner & I made it out this morning and finally found some fish that wanted to play  ;D  Had our 6 in a little over 3 hours all between 16" & 18". Wasn't going to keep any, but #4 was hooked pretty bad & couldn't get 'em going so 4, 5 & 6 ended up in the freezer!! 40' on harnesses. Bugs were nasty >:(

Cheeks13

• Big Eye!
« Reply #2226 on: Jul 06, 2016, 05:06 PM »
Good job Pat!
Thanks Bruce. We need some cool weather and low pressure to change things up. I'm sick of these hot bluebird days. Every now and then I want to fish in the spray and wind and drizzle!

filetandrelease

« Reply #2227 on: Jul 06, 2016, 10:55 PM »

Good job WW

reeleyz

« Reply #2228 on: Jul 07, 2016, 09:07 AM »

lowaccord66

« Reply #2229 on: Jul 07, 2016, 01:59 PM »
Great shots Shane.

wallyworld

« Reply #2230 on: Jul 07, 2016, 04:27 PM »
Thanks. Back out today, same spot, same everything.......except the eyes!!!! Found a couple ( 1 shorty & 1 20" released ) in a little deeper water along with a half dozen decent perch. Definitely much slower day today. Guess nobody told yesterday's fish that walleyes don't much care for calm sunny days  ;D ;D

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #2231 on: Jul 07, 2016, 05:31 PM »
Great reports and pictures everybody.  I have been running all over the countryside lately. I told my wife I was booking a cruise last winter for our vacation.  We went on that cruise this week...it was a little different type of cruise  ;) ;D ...I set up a trip for an opportunity to catch my first Muskie and what a trip it was!  I have been in contact with the Capt. since this past winter and he has been extremely successful catching them.  We were on fish the entire trip.  I put my wife on the first one and she caught a beautiful small one.  I took the second fish and it was about the same size but hooked in the back from swiping at the lure, it felt like a 200 pounder coming in sideways and backwards and about 2 minutes into the fight another hit and we doubled.  The wife caught one a little bigger.  We then had a spell where we dropped 4 fish.  Everyone just barely hooked and shook off prior to the boat.   It died off for a little bit but we were having great conversation and listening to hair band rock and metal.  Then a rod went off screaming.  I got on the rod and I could tell it was a much bigger fish...a couple minutes into the fight the rod next to me went off and my wife was on another good fish.  Doubles again!  We battled these two and they looked so awesome back there. These fish smashed the baits! Mine was 46" and my wife's was 45", dang near twins.  We had another one hit and get off within a minute or two and we also dropped a bass on one of those HUGE lures.  Then another rod went off, I grabbed it and my wife insisted I catch it.  It was a beast slashing around back there.  It ended up being 49" length, 20.5" girth and 26 pounds.  What an awesome trip...I think my wife enjoyed our "Cruise"!  ;D

\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

wallyworld

« Reply #2232 on: Jul 07, 2016, 05:38 PM »
Great job!!!! Sure looks like you both had your hands full  ;D  Thanks for sharing!

filetandrelease

« Reply #2233 on: Jul 07, 2016, 05:46 PM »

Glad you had a good time and nice pics of everyone

UglyStik

« Reply #2234 on: Jul 07, 2016, 06:01 PM »
Wow, awesome muskies! Polka dots? Great shots. It's that lucky beer can again.  :D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.