FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480260 times)

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #3435 on: May 23, 2017, 11:07 AM »
 Black and silver worked good for me.

reeleyz

« Reply #3436 on: May 23, 2017, 11:41 AM »
I think it has little to do with color and a lot to do with the action.

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #3437 on: May 23, 2017, 01:25 PM »
 That's my thinking Reeleyz, and of course location, and lure size, cadence, time of day, barometric pressure, etc etc.  ;)

filetandrelease

« Reply #3438 on: May 23, 2017, 04:36 PM »

Well RB that covers it 😊

pimplepounder

« Reply #3439 on: May 23, 2017, 05:31 PM »
Oneida kicked my butt today smallies slime datraining and perch is all I could manage the month of May on Oneida has not been good to me.....I am ready for some ice

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #3440 on: May 23, 2017, 05:49 PM »
It has been very SLOW over here also. Sunday I marked some fish but right on the bottom in 36 to 42 fow. Going to give a go in the morning....h2l

filetandrelease

« Reply #3441 on: May 23, 2017, 06:35 PM »

Sorry to hear PP and good luck tomorrow h2l

pimplepounder

« Reply #3442 on: May 23, 2017, 07:00 PM »
I worked til 11:30 last night and launched at Godfrey at 2am threw stick baits til just after sun up then jigged and threw sonars til 11:15 and called it quits 2 hour ride home and got there just in time to head back to work at 3 and now my son is bugging me to take him turkey hunting before school tommorrow....I can't wait for may to be over hahaha

wallyworld

« Reply #3443 on: May 23, 2017, 07:27 PM »
Best of luck tomorrow H2L  ;)  Going out in the morning to a small local lake looking for some hungry eyes too  8)

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #3444 on: May 24, 2017, 05:03 AM »
I worked til 11:30 last night and launched at Godfrey at 2am threw stick baits til just after sun up then jigged and threw sonars til 11:15 and called it quits 2 hour ride home and got there just in time to head back to work at 3 and now my son is bugging me to take him turkey hunting before school tommorrow....I can't wait for may to be over hahaha

Yo pimplepounder,

Sounds like work is getting in the way of your playtime. Better retire now while you got a chance. Your worries will not be over even then. The hectic schedule continues with Sweete-Rita's honey do list, putting in the garden, cutting the grass and mitigating them dang tent caterpillars, one still finds little precious time to hang a line over the edge of the boat . It's down right tiring, so much so, you might see an old codger out on the east end today , basking in the sun, taking a snooze with a firm grasp on his pole just to wake him up occasionally.  ;) ;) ;) ;)

CHEZ2

« Reply #3445 on: May 24, 2017, 07:08 PM »
This is a Great Thread.
I wish i lived closer to this lake.

Dug1898

« Reply #3446 on: May 24, 2017, 08:06 PM »
X2 Chez2
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

reeleyz

« Reply #3447 on: May 24, 2017, 09:14 PM »
We all have those days PP. I got my butt handed to me tonight, 1 perch and a bunch of short eyes. First walleye skunk this season. It was still a nice night on the water with my son.

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #3448 on: May 25, 2017, 05:05 AM »
We all have those days PP. I got my butt handed to me tonight, 1 perch and a bunch of short eyes. First walleye skunk this season. It was still a nice night on the water with my son.

Yo Bruce,

I had a great day on the water. Put a lot of nautical miles on the Larson however looking for the perch. East end was not the place to be yesterday so I went in search of. Saw a lot of guys and gals by the last buoy, but decided it was too crowded.  I played in and out of the southern shore the rest of the morning till 1:30 and then found a spot on the north shore not far from Godfrey's where I had launched. Thankfully, I salvaged my day picking up 2 dozen nice perch within a couple of hours. The wind picked up pretty good by 5:00 but my new anchor held pretty good. It was fun to be back out on the lake again. Oh yeh. Pimplepounder I just might have grabbed a quick snooze while drifting for eyes.

Bruce, i'm glad you had a good day with the son. I imagine he is growing leaps and bounds eh?  I probably won't recognize him next time I see him. They do grow fast don't they? Enjoy him to the max bud. They grow up direct reflections of what we have taught them. I know he will be a fine young man. He has a good tutor.

reeleyz

« Reply #3449 on: May 25, 2017, 06:59 AM »
I am glad you got on some fish jbog.

Little B is growing up fast. We have a lot of fun together. I think his little brother is going to give him a run for his money though.  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.