FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480521 times)

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #3795 on: Jul 08, 2017, 04:06 AM »
Yo Andy,

Nice picture and catch bud. Us grandpas are jealous. I have been draggin worms with out as much luck. Bruce told me to ween myself off the worms and start jiggin more. I am naught for 2 of my last trips out. Catchin lots of shorts at S.R. reservoir, they have to be 18 inches plus.  Big O's on Oneida. Guess you are going to have to show me how bud.

reeleyz

« Reply #3796 on: Jul 08, 2017, 11:51 AM »
Sorry Jim!

I can only tell you what had been working for me. It looks like Chief has got the worm harness bite figured out though.

elrodalonzo

« Reply #3797 on: Jul 08, 2017, 03:42 PM »
Fished out of Godfrey yesterday evening.  Went out to 40 ft where there were alot of fish the day before didnt mark much.  Looked around different depths settled on a spot in 27 ft.  Jigging caught 1 small perch and as the walleyes started coming in before dark caught a bunch of shorts then finally a nice 18 inch fish.  Dropped another keeper at the boat.  Tried for a little while after dark but no bites at all.

Chowdaire

« Reply #3798 on: Jul 09, 2017, 08:57 PM »
Took mom out for a quick afternoon troll today. That's working too. Pretty consistent action out in 40fow and took 3 home, 17-20"

filetandrelease

« Reply #3799 on: Jul 09, 2017, 10:12 PM »

Nice job chowdaire
I got out this evening with Bobby and shane , it was a slow start but managed to find some eyes that were interested in jigs , , most boats I have seen so far in an evening , the moon was impressive all full and bright red for a while , no bugs either so it made a very pleasurable night ,

reeleyz

« Reply #3800 on: Jul 10, 2017, 05:12 AM »
Good job guys!

filetandrelease

« Reply #3801 on: Jul 10, 2017, 09:29 PM »
To let everyone know after that big rain a few days ago has now put some really big floating logs out there we saw them mid lake some exceeded 15' and some were well over 12" in diameter, so be aware of your surroundings
 Far as fishing goes we had an extra hand onboard with bobbies 12 year old son who caught his limit jigging and he even netted his dads fish , he did a great job 👍🏻Best night to date we finished up in about 1.5 hours , I'm glad we came in while it was still light , to see all the floating debris

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3802 on: Jul 10, 2017, 09:58 PM »
Had a blast Freddie!! I'm glad the little man came out with us. He had a really good time. Thanks for putting the pics up too. As Fred mentioned, everyone be careful of all the floating logs out there. Couldn't believe the amount of them.
Nice job findin em

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #3803 on: Jul 11, 2017, 04:10 AM »

That log is scary..... And the pics are just awesome! Great job Lil Deadey!

reeleyz

« Reply #3804 on: Jul 11, 2017, 05:15 AM »
Great job Lil Deadeyez! The kid is a chip off the old block.  :thumbup_smilie:

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #3805 on: Jul 11, 2017, 06:11 AM »
 Nice posts guys and nice fish to boot! Thanks for the heads up on the debris. Is that a smile F&R?  8)

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
« Reply #3806 on: Jul 11, 2017, 06:16 AM »
Awesome!
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

filetandrelease

« Reply #3807 on: Jul 11, 2017, 07:40 AM »
Nice posts guys and nice fish to boot! Thanks for the heads up on the debris. Is that a smile F&R?  8)
Yes it is and man it still hurts 😜

Jakep138

« Reply #3808 on: Jul 11, 2017, 09:02 AM »
Awesome job Fred deadeyez , and lil deadeyez !!! After dealing with some fuel issues on my boat for the past couple weeks and taking a little break from Oneida , put the boat in yesterday afternoon to test it made it to the lake around 345 and was headed home by 545 with a limit of eyes and a couple bonus eaters . Feels good to be back out after the rough year I've had ... keep it up boys !!
Just put me on ice and ill find water!

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #3809 on: Jul 11, 2017, 10:11 AM »
 Nice job on the quick in and out! Hope the boat issues are behind for good.

Love that aft conversion seat on the Lund pictured above. Need one of those for my Rebel! Anyone know where I could buy an in stock one. The dealer I talked to said the shipping would kill me. I said to just have it on the next boat order, but I don't think this particular dearer is moving many boats!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.