FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480502 times)

yellowned

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #5055 on: Jul 03, 2018, 04:07 PM »
Does the algae bloom hurt the walleye fishing or help because of light penetrating.
Also does  the algae go deep in the water column or just surface.

reeleyz

« Reply #5056 on: Jul 03, 2018, 04:59 PM »
Does the algae bloom hurt the walleye fishing or help because of light penetrating.
Also does  the algae go deep in the water column or just surface.

The algae stays toward the surface. It does not hurt the walleye bite at all. I have pulled many eyes through that pea soup.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #5057 on: Jul 03, 2018, 06:53 PM »
Thanks Freddie and Bruce. Not any better yet but I’m hopeful
Nice job findin em

KingPerch

« Reply #5058 on: Jul 03, 2018, 07:24 PM »
A chew and a 40 will straighten you out SNOOP :afro: :afro: :afro:😁 hope you get feeling better soon!😎
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

scout57

« Reply #5059 on: Jul 03, 2018, 07:44 PM »
Jet ski races were this past wknd Dom. Those storms were wild yesterday. Streets in Dewitt had 16 inches water on them. The Silverado made quite a wake! 😜 Walleyes are safe from me for few more days. Woke up in middle of the night with pinched nerve in my neck. Whole left arm was throbbing. Glad it wasn’t a heart attack! Had me nervous for a min.
old age sucks.......older,   sorry

Dug1898

« Reply #5060 on: Jul 03, 2018, 08:28 PM »
Jet ski races were this past wknd Dom. Those storms were wild yesterday. Streets in Dewitt had 16 inches water on them. The Silverado made quite a wake! 😜 Walleyes are safe from me for few more days. Woke up in middle of the night with pinched nerve in my neck. Whole left arm was throbbing. Glad it wasn’t a heart attack! Had me nervous for a min.

Oh Man Deadeyez, I go through those things all the time...No fun that's for sure...I'm just getting over one in my lower back...That is one of the reasons I had to sell the boat...
I couldn't go fishing without pinching a nerve and then suffer out on the water in pain...then load up at the end of the day...trips got shorter and shorter...fewer and fewer...
and it still happens...no boat, no snowmobile, no treestands...it just plain sucks...no codeine either because of blood thinners...WTH...eck! Get well man.
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #5061 on: Jul 04, 2018, 07:30 AM »
Thanks again guys!
Nice job findin em

cnypanfisher

« Reply #5062 on: Jul 05, 2018, 05:51 AM »

Sign of age my friend, welcome to the club lmao. :)

filetandrelease

« Reply #5063 on: Jul 05, 2018, 07:07 AM »
Yes sir Tim at 40 it’s over 😳 , Bobby I’m guessing but maybe you need to see an optometrist 🤓
 And you know all the old man jokes at least I remember hearing a few
 Get healed up the tough jigging is getting ready to start 😉

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5064 on: Jul 05, 2018, 07:30 AM »
Go see a chiropractor.   They dont work for everyone but me and mine are good friends..... ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

zadvorney

« Reply #5065 on: Jul 05, 2018, 07:54 AM »
Ill second the chiropractor. I always thought of them as witch doctor type stuff. Until i got some better information, then i changed my mind. The one i visit on occasion doesnt "crack" my back unless i request. He is schooled in physical therapy, so its more about me doing exercises and stretches that move things where they are supposed to be. It works slowly but it lasts indefinitely. Pinched nerves in my neck for three years were crippling me. Three months of therapy and i felt better. Three more and its never been back. That was five years ago. I still go when i have lower back pain. The visits force me to do the stretches and i take it from there.

filetandrelease

« Reply #5066 on: Jul 05, 2018, 08:24 AM »

I to have been going to chiropractors for a very long time  , they can help many things ,

xc600

• ADK
« Reply #5067 on: Jul 05, 2018, 02:18 PM »
I was going thru the neck thing, therapy, chiro, nothing helped so you know desperate people do desperate things, went to acupuncture. Knock on wood it's been many years and no issues.

filetandrelease

« Reply #5068 on: Jul 05, 2018, 02:35 PM »

I’m lucky that nerve blocks work very well for me , but don’t for everyone , wife had an issue a while back with a pinched nerve , ended up with a couple shots of lidocaine and all is well so far it’s been seven months knock on wood

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #5069 on: Jul 05, 2018, 06:33 PM »
Tanks for the advice guys. Made my 2nd trip to chiropractor today. Big knot right behind the arm pit which is causing the arm to go numb. Hopefully back to 100% in next day or 2
Nice job findin em

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.