FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480495 times)

elrodalonzo

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #5610 on: Oct 29, 2018, 02:38 PM »
sweet
Nice job on the boat Sully.  Sounds like a great deal all the way around. That 140 mercruiser is a rock of a motor and real easy to work on.  Lonnie.

Mac Attack

« Reply #5611 on: Oct 29, 2018, 03:41 PM »
Lure on!!!! Get the net!!!!  :w00t: :w00t:

A while back you posted -

Welcome back to the dark side Chief ;D

Back at ya!

(about effin time)

fishshack

« Reply #5612 on: Oct 29, 2018, 08:21 PM »
My son and I got out tonight. Found a nice walleye chop coming in. Grabbed 6 and left as it was a bit nippy for these old bones.

filetandrelease

« Reply #5613 on: Oct 30, 2018, 01:15 AM »
Nice going fishshack  , I took last off , I should have gone I must be getting delicate in my old age

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #5614 on: Oct 30, 2018, 05:20 AM »
Great deal on the boat, Sully...and nice meeting you Friday night at the diner!!
Nice job on those eyes, everyone!!!
Freddie, sell that lure back to Coach at half price! :w00t: :rotflol: :thumbup_smilie:

it was nice to meet you RockDoc, and always good to see you Coach.

I'm back at some falleye fishin tonight. This workin thing is really putting a cramp in my fishing...   Sully...

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #5615 on: Oct 30, 2018, 07:36 AM »
Great job on the fish and congrats on the new perch hearse sully! I’m gonna hit the woods this afternoon and then try to grab a limit on my way home for some birthday surf and turf 😁
Nice job findin em

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #5616 on: Oct 30, 2018, 08:02 AM »
you know whats a better deal then sullys new boat? were all going tobe hitting him up for perch trips on the lake   ;D

great deal sully :thumbup_smilie:............
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

wallyworld

« Reply #5617 on: Oct 30, 2018, 08:26 AM »
Happy Birthday Deadeyez  :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:

filetandrelease

« Reply #5618 on: Oct 30, 2018, 08:31 AM »

Hey happy Birthday Bobby , good luck with the wood goats

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #5619 on: Oct 30, 2018, 08:56 AM »
Deadeyez, Happy Birthday....h2l

gotagetm

« Reply #5620 on: Oct 30, 2018, 09:24 AM »
I see onieda shore closes at 5
Can you still get in to cast at night ,or have to go to different spot?

FISHFORPIKE

• Phil
« Reply #5621 on: Oct 30, 2018, 09:44 AM »
Nice going fishshack  , I took last off , I should have gone I must be getting delicate in my old age
"delicate"  LMFAO   8)  What do you call Release?
Member - Black Lake Hooks & Bullets Crowd

dafisherman

« Reply #5622 on: Oct 30, 2018, 10:23 AM »
Hello all Oneida Lake fishermen, I have an issue to report. I know many of us love fishing at Chapman Park, but it’s gotten out of control, and I’ll be the first one to say it. Even though, I myself haven’t fished that specific spot for as many years as you guys have, but I’ve seen enough. And enough is enough. I’m not being racist, but I’m specifically referring to the Burmese immigrants, as they have taken over the whole pier. And I’m not exaggerating, there are over 30 of them, they’re fishing from 7pm to 7am. They’re rude, having no “fishing respect”, tangling up your line every other cast, having fish cuorriers take the fish to the car constantly. The same guys are going back to their cars, changing their clothes and coming back for more. It’s an all night thing. Believe me or not, come take a look yourself. I’m sure other guys have witnessed it, just probably turn around and go home or just don’t say anything. I waited my turn to get to the good spot at midnight, only to have them rudely come right to your shoulders and tangle you up constantly. No respect! I left at 2:30am last night and there were still 13 Burmese immigrants on the pier. Those guys have been there since 7-9pm and all having caught their limits long time ago, still fishing and keeping everything in possession. I hate to say it, but only DEC involvement here or else we lose our nice fishing spot. This has to STOP! Also trash everywhere, cigarette packages and cans flowing away from the pier constantly. I bet you that woman that constantly takes fish to the car doesn’t even have a fishing license because they don’t know any better that you can’t have walleye in your possession without a license. Sorry if I offended anyone, but this had to be said and action has to be taken.

C

« Reply #5623 on: Oct 30, 2018, 10:52 AM »
dafisherman, I would definitely report this immediately to the DEC. Here is a link to both an online form and a phone number. I would do both so this gets immediate attention.

[urlhttps://dec.ny.gov/regulations/67751.html[/url]

Mac Attack

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.