FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480219 times)

C

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #5625 on: Oct 30, 2018, 11:39 AM »
Thanks Mac. What am I doing wrong? I clicked "Insert Hyperlink" but it didn't work as it should.

KingPerch

« Reply #5626 on: Oct 30, 2018, 01:55 PM »
1-844-332-3267 NYSDEC HOTLINE...don’t be afraid to use it. It seems the group, that was at the east end at the canal, got busted up awhile ago... now...they’re everywhere. ***censored****??? Ridiculous!!!!😡
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #5627 on: Oct 30, 2018, 02:06 PM »
can you contact the dec threw 911????
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

NYSportxman

« Reply #5628 on: Oct 30, 2018, 02:16 PM »
1-844-332-3267 NYSDEC HOTLINE...don’t be afraid to use it. It seems the group, that was at the east end at the canal, got busted up awhile ago... now...they’re everywhere. ***censored****??? Ridiculous!!!!😡

What are you implying about them being "everywhere"?  Don't they have every right to fish where publicly accessible, just as you do? 

NYSportxman

« Reply #5629 on: Oct 30, 2018, 02:21 PM »
can you contact the dec threw 911????

Let's leave actual crimes for 911.  If they are only violating fishing regulations, then call the DEC.

Swampking89

« Reply #5630 on: Oct 30, 2018, 03:44 PM »
Why do I get 3 pages of the same posts?hey mods,can we get this straightened out??sorry but it's been happening a lot .

filetandrelease

« Reply #5631 on: Oct 30, 2018, 03:47 PM »
What are you implying about them being "everywhere"?  Don't they have every right to fish where publicly accessible, just as you do?
reply 5622 this what the fuss is all about , yes everyone with a license has the same right to fish and also suppose to obey the same laws we do
Unless some have special privileges that I’m not aware of 😉

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5632 on: Oct 30, 2018, 04:05 PM »
Why do I get 3 pages of the same posts?hey mods,can we get this straightened out??sorry but it's been happening a lot .

Its on your end not the site...
I dont see a problem.... ???
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

NYSportxman

« Reply #5633 on: Oct 30, 2018, 04:05 PM »
reply 5622 this what the fuss is all about , yes everyone with a license has the same right to fish and also suppose to obey the same laws we do
Unless some have special privileges that I’m not aware of 😉

Trust me, I know this group, I've fished along side them on the east end and now gradually moving west.  I've been mistaken as one of them.  The main difference is I know my fishing regulations and etiquette.

I've tried to educate them on the regs, but there is a language barrier.  To the guys that are complaining about them choking out all the PUBLIC fishing spots, it is what it is.  First come, first serve.  I try to avoid resorting to violence, but if they get in your personal space, then make it known.  If you see them poaching or taking over their limit...call the DEC!  I've done it plenty of times.

Btw..There are more than enough spots to fish around the lake, and more than enough spots if you also wade in, including Chapman Park.

filetandrelease

« Reply #5634 on: Oct 30, 2018, 04:28 PM »
I agree first come first served , , problem is they know the laws , I personally have several numbers on speed dial
Thanks for understanding as sometimes I  come across a little harsh but not intended,

wallyworld

« Reply #5635 on: Oct 30, 2018, 04:49 PM »
Raquette....I have a similar issue as Swampking has. Not all the time but now and then I’ll get 2 pages of the same posts. I think Mr Clean mentioned the same thing a while back.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5636 on: Oct 30, 2018, 05:14 PM »
Raquette....I have a similar issue as Swampking has. Not all the time but now and then I’ll get 2 pages of the same posts. I think Mr Clean mentioned the same thing a while back.

Its been reported.  Thanks for the heads up...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #5637 on: Oct 30, 2018, 07:02 PM »
I fished chapmans ..... I didn't see all this  going on ,yes it is crowded but everyone was pretty  good  ,I didn't see any trips to cars or changed cloths ...I think your looking for the boogie man....
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

lowaccord66

« Reply #5638 on: Oct 30, 2018, 07:51 PM »
   Its on your end not the site...
I dont see a problem.... ???

Same issue here....

KingPerch

« Reply #5639 on: Oct 30, 2018, 08:02 PM »
I have personally witnessed them at 4-5 different locations and also have witnessed fishing regulations being pushed passed the limits. I could care less if they lock up the whole lake. Just abide by the rules is all I care about. Ive seen some of the things that others have mentioned. It happens every year. FYI... I have made a few phone calls to the DEC in the past, while the violations are being carried out. It seems that if no one is in grave danger, the DEC don’t care. I guess fisherman snagging salmon and corn piles to bait deer is more of a priority Sad....
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.