FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Pikemaster789's 07 open water adventures pg 6 white everything 7/23  (Read 15973 times)

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
I keep missing your pics, nice fish again. That backwater looks good.

Bart
Haha its alright. There will be more after sunday

I went out and smashed the trout today. No monsters but good eaters. Im also heading out to the big lake to do some fishing fro whatever. Should have some good pics

Fishing is life

MIRC!

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Once again i had a great weekend of fishing. Went to a secret spot on saturday for browns and smashed them. No monsters but a lot of keepers. I probably caught 15 fish, and only 5 or so were not legal. All browns and two small bows. Also caught a deformed brown trout that looked like it was a cross with a bluegill. Sunday my dad, uncle, and I went out and action was medium. Did great with the gills and caught some real monsters. They faught awsome. Also had a couple of largemouths thrown in there. Next weekend is the 1 year anniversery of the massive carp run. Hopefully Ill be able to get some monsters. IM still pushing for a carp category in this years online tournament ;)

largest was only 9.5" but they all faught great and all will taste great ;)

Uncle mike with a 17"er on the ultralight

Fishing is life

MIRC!

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
Beautiful fish!

dooberhoopa

• ridin' fishin' or huntin' i just wanna be outside
awesome largemouth where the mutant trout?
Team MIRC NYRC Chapter.....ROCK BASS ON!
Tis better to have fished and lied than never fished at all

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
awesome largemouth where the mutant trout?

I didnt have my camera with me as I was driving down the road I realized that. So I had to take a pic when I got my trout back to my house. The largemouth was a different day and I rememberd to bring the camera that time

Fishing is life

MIRC!

crappieslayer22

• the kayak fisherman
sweet fish dude keep up the good work
Loren .W.

Bartman44

You're catching everything but pike Pikemaster ;)

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
You're catching everything but pike Pikemaster ;)

I had one on the 1st page, but I deleted it to keep room for new incoming pics as I go along. Ive had a big problem with my reel, the one I use to cast for pike. I havnt had a chance to invest in another one yet. Im pretty much strictly worm and minnow on ultralight right now. That is until I get the new reel. I might invest in one this weekend. I also catch a few pike each weekend but their not worth the pics. usually 16-22"

Fishing is life

MIRC!

pondpro

nice trout and large mouth
Tommy G.

Bartman44

I had one on the 1st page, but I deleted it to keep room for new incoming pics as I go along. Ive had a big problem with my reel, the one I use to cast for pike. I havnt had a chance to invest in another one yet. Im pretty much strictly worm and minnow on ultralight right now. That is until I get the new reel. I might invest in one this weekend. I also catch a few pike each weekend but their not worth the pics. usually 16-22"

Just kidding with ya, didn't need an explanation. You're like me as you target everything that swims.

Get that new reel soon as May/June is prime pike transition time.

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
nice trout and large mouth

thanks
Just kidding with ya, didn't need an explanation. You're like me as you target everything that swims.

Get that new reel soon as May/June is prime pike transition time.

haha its all good, I do like to catch everything. I have a back up reel im going to use this weekend that should do the trick. I have stores that have good reels by me, but I have a gift certificate to bass pro. I just havnt made my way to bass pro with gas prices and all. In addition I rather use the gift certificate then pull money out of my pocket.

Ill get you a pike this weekend ;)

Fishing is life

MIRC!

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Just more of an update. No fishing pictures. Some carp were coming in but didnt get any takers. Cleaned up with a meal of pannies. Bluegills were on the beds and active. Also caught a few bass lingering around in the shallows. Caught several pike but nothing to write home about. Heres one pic of a huge stick pike

Fishing is life

MIRC!

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
Ahhhh, that pic brings me back to my logging days in college.

dooberhoopa

• ridin' fishin' or huntin' i just wanna be outside
thats what it looks like on the farm i deer hunt right now...theyre tearin it up something awful
Team MIRC NYRC Chapter.....ROCK BASS ON!
Tis better to have fished and lied than never fished at all

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
thats what it looks like on the farm i deer hunt right now...theyre tearin it up something awful
That's ok, in a nother year or 2 the deer will have lots of new growth and raspberry plants to eat.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.