FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Autum colors.. .pink,silver&brown  (Read 11635 times)

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
Re: Autum colors.. .pink,silver&brown
« Reply #15 on: Oct 30, 2004, 06:23 PM »
Man  :o those are some awesome fish  :o wish I had a fall time place like that to fish around me. our in NY, right, where abouts? it's a crazy long drive for me, but for some awesome fun fishing like that, I think I would go for a drive. got silk of the crowds in owesgo and altmar, I stopped going.
 ;D Awesome fishies  ;D
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

wny angler

« Reply #16 on: Oct 30, 2004, 06:45 PM »
Man  :o those are some awesome fish  :o wish I had a fall time place like that to fish around me. our in NY, right, where abouts? it's a crazy long drive for me, but for some awesome fun fishing like that, I think I would go for a drive. got silk of the crowds in owesgo and altmar, I stopped going.
 ;D Awesome fishies  ;D
we were fishing one of the lk ontario tribs in ny-its just as crowded as all the other popular spots but we fish in the afternoon when the crowds start to thin out and fish used water- a lot of the bows we were catching had hooks in their mouths from breaking other guys lines but we got em to bite again with our magic egg sacs  ;)

oakorchardfishking

• "Another satisfied WNY union member."
« Reply #17 on: Nov 01, 2004, 09:58 PM »
once again...beautiful pics guys! that brown is frigging HUGE! :w00t: was she stuffed full of eggs?

wny angler

« Reply #18 on: Nov 02, 2004, 05:12 PM »
once again...beautiful pics guys! that brown is frigging HUGE! :w00t: was she stuffed full of eggs?
never seen so many eggs in a brown before  :o- one more like that and i'm set for the year with bait.

see'in how i got home early from michigan and the kids had the day off for election day ,i voted that we hit up one of the local nearby streams for a little afternoon steelhead fishing   ;D

everyone must have been out voting -we had most of the creek to ourselves.
for only a few hours of fishing we had one of our best days, the fish were running up the creek with the rising waters from the rain and we hooked into 40 or so fish and landed a little over half of e'm in just  a few hours.
       heres a few from todays outing-- released em all

the kid landed the big fish of the afternoon- a 32" chrome bright male

camo_fish

« Reply #19 on: Nov 02, 2004, 06:31 PM »
Awesome stuff, man those are sure some beuties.  ;D Our son most of loved that trip, looks wet but one h#ll of a day fishing. WOW!   ;D

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #20 on: Nov 04, 2004, 04:14 AM »
just remarkabl to be able to consistently catch those beauties you are lucky men you and your son...keep it up
Scotty 

oakorchardfishking

• "Another satisfied WNY union member."
« Reply #21 on: Nov 04, 2004, 11:47 AM »
d**n... i am jealous!...lol can i go fishing with you guys for a day? :bowdown:

wny angler

« Reply #22 on: Nov 05, 2004, 03:45 PM »
d**n... i am jealous!...lol can i go fishing with you guys for a day? :bowdown:
    ;D   i don't know if we could carry you back out oak  with your bad back , hip and all  after hiking miles up the creek and catching a mess of biggens - lol   ;)

i'm suprised you don't fish much down this way living only a little more than an hour away

wny angler

« Reply #23 on: Nov 07, 2004, 02:18 PM »
SMALL STREAMS= BIG FUN   ;D
our favorite stream was still muddy from the rain so we headed out west to fish one of the smaller tribs. caught a bunch of nice hard fighting steelhead.the kid outfished me again and landed the 2 biggest fish  of the day   ;)
      released them all to be caught again

Jigwiggler

« Reply #24 on: Nov 07, 2004, 03:07 PM »
You guys are on a roll!!  Nice ones again!  I always enjoy targeting big fish in small waters.  Not alot of places you can do that but it looks like you guys know a few. ;)
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

Bartman44

« Reply #25 on: Nov 07, 2004, 03:23 PM »
Way to bang em. Dont' worry, my kids always outfish me. Your boy's got the touch.

Like the scenery too.

wny angler

« Reply #26 on: Nov 09, 2004, 06:40 PM »
        got out for a few hours today and fished one of the lake ontario tribs up north. what a difference a week makes -last week all the salmon i saw were half dead spawned out fish- a small run of fresh chinook salmon came in a couple days ago along with a fair amount of big browns.
        heres a few from todays outing

had this brown trout swim rite up to me and stayed a while,i must be invisable to the fish with my camo waders,jacket and hat  ;)

was so cold for this last shot of a big male salmon my camera lense cover failed to open completely

Kodiak Commando

• Check your fly
« Reply #27 on: Nov 09, 2004, 07:03 PM »
Man your turned cohos and king look much different than sea run strains like i have. Your salmon are much more brown and ours are much more reddish.
I've never been to heaven, but i have fished  in  Alaska.

camo_fish

« Reply #28 on: Nov 09, 2004, 08:58 PM »
Nice fish WNY, I see you got all the special color bags, nice hook ups, too. That first one is a nice fatty. Keep'em comin, your pictures are great.  8)

wny angler

« Reply #29 on: Nov 10, 2004, 09:29 AM »
Nice fish WNY, I see you got all the special color bags, nice hook ups, too. That first one is a nice fatty. Keep'em comin, your pictures are great.  8)

had every color  except blue-seen some guy's from p.a abosolutely hammering the big browns on blue mesh egg sacs-  never tried blue before ,i'll have to add some to my arsenal.   

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.