FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Robb_761 Open water pics. (Updated 9/11 page 6 *laker & salmon*)  (Read 10936 times)

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
That laker sure didnt look very short ???  how big was it?  Nice fish.

Deposit

Nice trout!

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
very nice, where abouts are you getting them on the open water. How deep were they, and are they starting to run a little shallower or are they still in the deepest part of the lakes.  :-\ Awesome shorty your holding there, WTG  8)
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

Robb

• Upstate NY
That laker sure didnt look very short   how big was it?  Nice fish.

Red,

The laker was the only keeper 26", caught a bunch about 14-16" and 2 that were just shy of the legal 21". Thanks!

very nice, where abouts are you getting them on the open water. How deep were they, and are they starting to run a little shallower or are they still in the deepest part of the lakes.  :-\ Awesome shorty your holding there, WTG  8)

Camo,

Thanks,  Raquette lake out in the deep hole, jiggin lead line, they were still pretty deep 60' or so. Lots of small one's, that is my first keeper out of there ever!

Robb

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
very nice, I've always wanted to hit Raquette, but it is a haul.  :-\ looks like some nice big water. I heard there was some nice smallies in there too.  ;D
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
Nice looking fish!
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

Fishingking

i just love the color of the Adirondack lakers              keep it up
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.