FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Utah boys 2013  (Read 13981 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Utah boys 2013
« Reply #45 on: Aug 28, 2013, 11:40 AM »
Some more great pictures...   I love the backgrounds...     Just totally different than what Im use to...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
« Reply #46 on: Aug 28, 2013, 06:46 PM »
Nice looking bass and musky, congrats muskyon64. 8)

Man, that was something with at moose in hung up in your pond, good to hear it ended well. :)
Good idea to stay back, they can be nasty and dangerous at times, especially a mad one. :blink:

A few leaves are starting to change color here also.

WW
Calmly Waiting For Opening Day

Dispy

« Reply #47 on: Oct 20, 2013, 06:43 AM »
Nice collection of fish Muskyon :)
"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
« Reply #48 on: Oct 20, 2013, 03:27 PM »
Some more great pictures...   I love the backgrounds...     Just totally different than what Im use to...

thanks dom it is turning out to be a beautiful fall around here to add some good colors to those backgrounds

Nice looking bass and musky, congrats muskyon64. 8)

Man, that was something with at moose in hung up in your pond, good to hear it ended well. :)
Good idea to stay back, they can be nasty and dangerous at times, especially a mad one. :blink:

A few leaves are starting to change color here also.

WW

Thanks ww, my father inlaw got a few more pics of that moose a couple weeks after they freed it and it is doing great

Nice collection of fish Muskyon :)

Thanks dipsy, I have been a little quiet on here lately as the ice bug has me dreaming & prepping for the hard deck  ;D its looking like I might be chasing some slabs Tuesday in the boat so hopefully we'll have some decent pics to post

tighlines everyone

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.