FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: crawdad 2005 crawnicles  (Read 3841 times)

Deposit

Re: crawdad 2005 crawnicles
« Reply #15 on: Jul 20, 2005, 07:14 AM »
Nice eyes and pike!!! Wish I'd been there

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #16 on: Jul 21, 2005, 02:43 PM »
I forgot to mention, all of the walleyes we caught had blue fins and tails.  The bellies were predominantly yellow, so I would not call them true blue walleyes, but they were definitely an awesome color on top.  I think I have a pic somewhere of a napkin that had some of the blue 'leach' into it from the eye that was laying on it.  Not sure what makes the blue color.
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

OTIS

« Reply #17 on: Jul 22, 2005, 07:19 AM »
Man I can't wait till the kids get a little older!  That's the kind of place I've been looking for fer a long while, do they have a web site?
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #18 on: Jul 22, 2005, 08:53 AM »
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

OTIS

« Reply #19 on: Jul 22, 2005, 09:34 AM »
Sweet, thanks!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #20 on: Aug 17, 2005, 02:45 PM »
Sweet fish OC!! Those are some of the most beautifull pike and walleyes I have ever seen :o 8) 8) 8) Thanks for sharing them!

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #21 on: Aug 17, 2005, 02:48 PM »
Thanks Trophy.  The eyes all had a blue color to them.  And they fought like the devil.

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #22 on: Aug 17, 2005, 03:01 PM »
I bet!! They all look to be a good size 8) I can't get over the colors on them!! 8) The pike too I have never seen such pretty fish thanks again OC!!

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #23 on: Aug 17, 2005, 04:38 PM »
What a blast-sweet fish!!  I heard those fish up in canada really hit a lure hard.  One of my buddies just came back from a trip.

pondpro

« Reply #24 on: Feb 25, 2006, 01:46 PM »
nice pictures
Tommy G.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.