FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bauer and Standke's 2005 Fish Pics (Updated 08-22-05, Muskie Pic. Page 3)  (Read 6314 times)

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
What strain muskie is that?  Those are some beautiful markings!
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

Hookset

Real nice musky!  I have never seen markings quite like that before. Tight lines.
We don't own the Earth, the Earth owns us.
US ARMY Veteran: A Battery 6/32 FA, MLRS

hardysf

looks like it has a real white belly. Must not have been eating much latly, pretty skinny, but hey ive never caught one before so congrats on the musky.

TJ Bauer

• LIVE LIFE, FISH, BE SAFE, HAVE FUN
I guess I'm not sure what strain it is but we call this type a spotted, But in the lake we have spotted, clear, and barred.

Deposit

I think they go through color phases (that a nice one)

TJ Bauer

Here is a muskie that I got on 08-20-05 not to bad 40.25 inches long with out pinching the tale.

shrub

• It Aint Easy Being Fat and Greasy
nice muskie
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

TJ Bauer

I put the video of the muskie on www.yahoo.com click on the sign for mail with the username mffvids and the password is fishing it is the best that I could do with 10mb.

Deposit

Great vid TJ! awesome muskie!

Hood

Awesome video....sound too. Looks like u guys need to invest in a cradle or a net, awesome markings as well, WTG and keep taking vids!!!!  :thumbup_smilie:
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

gillmaniac

• I Don't Go Fishing, I Go Catching!!!
very nice video tj brauer!
I am a maniac for gills!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.