FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Question about Quabbin decontamination requirements  (Read 986 times)

taxid

If I remove the carpeting from my false deck and am left with marine plywood will that be an issue? Being that carpeting is not allowed? My carpeting is long overdue to be replaced. Actually the plywood is too. I permanently took the bench seats out of this allumium boat a long time ago.

Am thinking of coming back to Mass in June on vacation and setting up an appointment for a decomtamination procedure June 16. I've got too many fun gadgets on my boat to end up just renting a boat.

I thought it might be just as fast to just post the question here to see what I hear.

Thanks in advance.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Stik

Re: Question about Quabbin decontamination requirements
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2021, 05:24 PM »
Hey taxid. The regs state no carpet on bunks.on trailer , nothing bout in boat , other  than anything that touches the water   Net, downriggers etc

taxid

Re: Question about Quabbin decontamination requirements
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2021, 05:43 PM »
Hey taxid. The regs state no carpet on bunks.on trailer , nothing bout in boat , other  than anything that touches the water   Net, downriggers etc

Thanks! Yeah I read that wrong!

No biggie replacing the carpeted bunks!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.