FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Consumer Alert! Boat N RV Warehouse  (Read 71657 times)

dawg

Re: Consumer Alert! Boat N RV Warehouse
« Reply #270 on: Jun 09, 2006, 03:28 PM »
Just sent this link to the cbs6 I-team who investigates Fraud. Told them it was pertanent due to their station carrying BoatnRv advertisements . Mentioned for them to get ahold of you bussman. This station is their local market. They always have contractors that are scamming maybe they will help.
Give a man a fish and he eats for the day. Teach a man to fish and he will keep bait in the fridge

spoonfed

« Reply #271 on: Jun 09, 2006, 03:40 PM »
  get the best lawyer they can afford and take their arses to court.  that eric guy,  well i'd like to meet up with him in some dark alley.  i'd stop dealing with everyone except your lawyer.  they have had enough time to take care of this.  what a bunch of bleep--bleep-  bleep -- bleep! 

definition of a great morning-  screaming drags ; fish on ; double header   TEAM MICH

flockshot

• the official "shirt" of MIRC
« Reply #272 on: Jun 09, 2006, 04:11 PM »
i know i would be willing to send a small donation to help with the legal fees....the satisfaction of hearing about this guy loosing his job and giving you a boat would be worth it any price...im soo sorry to hear about this fiasco...read all 19 pages just now..im furious and im a few hundred miles away.lol.
team MI!!! MIRC CHAPTER MEMBER
"Rockbass are great..but the meats a little soft."

billybono

• just passin time till first ice!!!!!!!
« Reply #273 on: Jun 09, 2006, 04:51 PM »
The phone number is right there.
Should we all start calling him?

:evil:

i just left a message

billybono

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms isn't just a government agency...
It's one heck of a party!!

www.myspace.com/billybono

JerryofWNY

• Get involved with your local club!
« Reply #274 on: Jun 09, 2006, 05:44 PM »
Unfortunately, this is New york State and you can't recoup the legal costs you incur as part of your lawsuit, or so it was explained to me a couple years ago when I had to go to litigation.
I wish you the best, Bussman. I would like to see "The Little Guy" win for once.
I can't do much, but I too would have a check in the mail to help cover legal costs.
"Most folks are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be."....Abe Lincoln

applejacks

« Reply #275 on: Jun 09, 2006, 07:13 PM »
I have a sense that this posting is giving far too much credit to Phil Smoker.  As a manufacturer he should be demanding that his dealers are held to the highest standards.  It may well be that Boats and RV sell enough Smokercraft that Phil Smoker does not dare to step on their toes.  It may be  that Phil Smoker won't stand up to what is right  but compromises his integrity because a dealership sells numerous boats for his company.  Ditto for Mercury.  To allow a half used motor to be placed on one sold as new and not come crashing down on the dealer is incomprehensible to me.  The entire situation reeks of business ethics that that contradict everything we all believe to be moral and right.  Shame, Shame, Shame on Boats and RV Wharehouse, Smokercraft and Mercury Outboards.

bussman

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #276 on: Jun 09, 2006, 09:22 PM »
Please do not send any messages or even bother calling them. The idea of hundreds of guys calling on my behalf is appreciated but I don't believe it can do anything but cause more problems. I would also like to add that although I appreciate the offers I can not accept money from any of you. Thank you for all your support and hopefully some of you got the opportunity to learn from my misfortune.

Bussman

beaverfsu

« Reply #277 on: Jun 11, 2006, 06:48 AM »
Salute to Buss for taking all of this crap-Unfornately it has to play out to get anyway-Like many others, I am very disappointed in Mercury...

beaverfsu

« Reply #278 on: Jun 11, 2006, 06:58 AM »
Boat N Rv's letter does tell you one thing useful, they are operating without a lawyer.  The status of the lower unit has already been documented by Mercury-the letter just furthers apparent fraud. 

bwalleye

• OK, just follow my nose
« Reply #279 on: Jun 11, 2006, 07:42 AM »
I'm disgusted with the whole thing. MORE than enough time has gone by for someone to step up to the plate.  I'm a simple guy, and this sounds like fraud to me.  Isn't this something for the attorney general or something.  Or did I miss something?  I've been ripped off before with no real recourse.  I would really like to see someone at this RV place incarcerated.  Have the police been notified? 

Bussman, my heart is hurtin' for you.

bwalleye

Outlaw

« Reply #280 on: Jun 17, 2006, 07:18 PM »
would be more than glad to help in any way possible Buss. even if your lawyer would like me to testify about them giving me an old prop that they tried to paint over. bet that would really stir things up in court and I have witnesses to that

muskybob

• The Fish Whisperer
« Reply #281 on: Jun 18, 2006, 08:57 AM »
I think you've been more than patient.  Start legal action before it's too late.

applejacks

« Reply #282 on: Jun 23, 2006, 08:35 PM »
I hope by now Boats and  RV Warehouse, Mercury Outboards and Smokercraft have arranged for the wrongs to have been corrected.  If not, I hope at least that the brand new motor with the used lower unit has been getting you out in front of your house so you can at least dip a line.

applejacks

« Reply #283 on: Jun 29, 2006, 08:29 PM »
What's up Bussman?  Did Boats and RV Warehouse give you a new motor for the one they sold you with the used  lower unit?  I want to see how this was resolved by this company.  Let us know.  You have been pretty quiet on the subject.  Maybe it is a legal thing, but let us know if you can.

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #284 on: Jun 29, 2006, 09:07 PM »
I talked to George.  Something happend all right, but he wants to wait till after all strings are tied up before saying anything.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.