FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Consumer Alert! Boat N RV Warehouse  (Read 71608 times)

archbishop

Re: Consumer Alert! Boat N RV Warehouse
« Reply #300 on: Aug 30, 2006, 06:44 PM »
Mr. Bussiere, AKA Bussman

also, people have screen names on here for a reason, do you and your company make a habit of posting the names of customers or clients on the internet without their ok ???

esox slayer

« Reply #301 on: Aug 30, 2006, 06:47 PM »
I especially liked the part where he stated Bussman continued to slander BNRV...hell, if anything, he quit saying anything about the entire incident. 

I noticed this guy never addressed how a salt water lower unit got onto the powerhead.  I also noticed that he said "we, being boat n rv warehouse, decided we no longer wanted Bussman as a customer"....I'm sure pressure from attorneys made that decision.  No mention of the numerous complaints to the BBB, the Attorney Generals Office, etc., etc...this guy is blowing smoke!

Bussman backed off the subject completely, and this guy says he did nothing but continue the slander?  WTH is that all about??

Arch is right...now this topic has been brought back from the dead and all the members can read about it again...what a fine piece of advertising work....I wonder how far up the chain this guy is at BNRV??  I thought it strange he didn't identify himself, either as the general manager, sales flunky, etc...he's probably some lowly errand boy without a title or position.......Esox

Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

Polar

« Reply #302 on: Aug 30, 2006, 06:48 PM »
Principal:     Richard Lunney, Customer Service Manager
Local Phone Number:     (518) 371-7878
Fax Number:     (518) 371-8774
Membership Status: This company is not a member.
TOB Classification: Recreational Vehicles-Dealers

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Customer Experience

This company has an unsatisfactory report with the Bureau because the file contains unanswered complaints. Our file contains a pattern of complaints from consumers who report problems with product quality, delays in delivery and service, and sales disputes.  

The company has responded to most complaints by offering an explanation of their position or an adjustment.

When evaluating complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of business. The number of complaints filed against the company may not be as important as the type of complaints and how the company handled them.

Closed Complaints
Number of complaints processed by the BBB in last 36 Months: 26
Number of complaints processed by the BBB in last 12 months: 9

Complaints Concerned
Sales Issues: 2
Outcome of all complaints -
Company made good faith effort to Resolve: 1; Company
did not respond: 1

Repair or Service Issues: 2
Resolved: 1; Company made good faith effort to Resolve:

Product Quality Issues: 11
Resolved: 2; Delayed Resolution: 1; Company made good
faith effort to Resolve: 7; Company did not respond: 1

Refund or Exchange Issues: 5
Resolved: 2; Delayed Resolution: 1; Company made good
faith effort to Resolve: 2

Contract Issues: 1
Outcome of the complaint -
Company made good faith effort to Resolve: 1

Customer Service Issues: 3
Delayed Resolution: 1; Company made good faith effort
to Resolve: 1; Company did not respond: 1

Credit or Billing Issues: 2
Company made good faith effort to Resolve: 2

Additional Business Names

Boat N RV Warehouse and North Country Marine & Rv.

Additional Telephone Numbers

(518) 731-9900
(800) 262-8678
(800) 788-2628
(845) 565-8530.

Additional Addresses

2899 Rt 9W, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 and 12634 Route 9W, West Coxsackie, NY 12192.

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Report as of: 8/30/2006  

Copyright: 2006 Better Business Bureau, Inc.  

grumpymoe

« Reply #303 on: Aug 30, 2006, 08:43 PM »
you allege that the boat was damaged after Bussman took delivery.
These photos explained why the customer took delivery
. this it total gobbleygook!! what in the h_ll does the photos have to do with the customer taking delivery?  ::) ::)

devil-man

« Reply #304 on: Aug 30, 2006, 10:06 PM »
We moved into our own home finally and we don't have internet access there yet.  :( Unfoutinately all I can say anyway is its in the lawyers hands and I have been asked not to post anymore on this subject.   :-\  Thank you all for your support and I am very very sorry I can not go into detail on what is going on.  It makes me sick just thinking that I am not going to be able to close this issue here but I guess this is how things work in this world we live in these days :-[ 
Bussman

I just can't believe the idiot would come on here with that line of BS 2.5 months after Bussman put it to rest!!!
 :cursing: :cookoo: :cursing:

hunters08

« Reply #305 on: Aug 30, 2006, 11:00 PM »
wow I cant even believe what i am reading!!! Can that sailsandwales guy really give out someones personal information (last name) legally????
If i'm not fishing than i hope i'm turkey hunting!!!

archbishop

« Reply #306 on: Aug 30, 2006, 11:06 PM »
wow I cant even believe what i am reading!!! Can that sailsandwales guy really give out someones personal information (last name) legally????

im not sure of legalities, but its not a way to prove that customers are #1 ???

did you notice he registered at 9am and didnt post until almost 6pm ???

archbishop

« Reply #307 on: Aug 30, 2006, 11:09 PM »
Stick a fork in him, I think he's about done.

Mac

he put the fork in himself when he hit the post button :tipup:

gunner1

« Reply #308 on: Aug 31, 2006, 04:11 AM »
I was wondering if this guy was one of the greasemonk..... I mean mechanics that worked on the boat because you would think that a company that was having an issue settled with the use of attornies would be smart enough to write down and post " what really happened." I wonder if it matches what was originally told to the legal eagles. I absolutely HATE it when companies try to put the blame on something that is so blatently obviously THEIR fault on the consumer. I think they forget how hard the consumer has to work to earn his money vs. how little they have to work to get it.

pikeon

« Reply #309 on: Aug 31, 2006, 06:53 AM »
It sounds like there has been a decision made in this case and it didn't come out in BNRV's favor. Why else would they come on to this board and bash Bussman? The pictures taken look as if the boat is in their warehouse. Where it belongs. Unfortunately, they have the opportunity to sell this boat to someone else. That's a scary thought! Details of the outcome of this mess will probably never be disclosed to us but BNRV's response is proof positive of their ethics. Integrity and honor are just motivational signs probably hung on the wall of the General managers office to make him feel better about himself. I hope everything worked out for Bussman. His silence shows he is a class guy.

Chainsaw

« Reply #310 on: Aug 31, 2006, 08:03 AM »
Well, it's heated up again..., and while we're talkin' of who should be doin' what in this 'Mercurial' situation that's become 'Smoking' hot again where's them SmokerCraft and Mercury people in all this? Don't they have a stake in a good resolution of this case?

Some of Boat n' RV's remarks can be considered slanderous toward Bussman. I don't ever recall Bussman saying he was gonna try to use this forum to 'Destroy'(?) Boat n' RV Warehouse. If'n Bussman was gonna try something like that wouldn't he have entitled this thread something like 'BROKEBOAT MOUNTAIN' or some other attention grabbing, derogatory remark like "Get Fuggled by Boat n' RV Whorehouse"?

No he didn't, and bless him for his restraint. Class prevails. Patience like that can only be rewarded with a record breaking fish, caught from shore.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.