FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fall Colors  (Read 10623 times)

Out4Trout

Re: Fall Colors
« Reply #15 on: Sep 29, 2004, 08:38 PM »
Why am I only getting boxes with a red X in them?  ???

grumpymoe

« Reply #16 on: Sep 29, 2004, 08:48 PM »
the only reason the red X's come up...is an intermittent problem with photobucket.com linking....or...not enough time to let the pics load...either way...stay tuned...they will come up....grump

Hookset

« Reply #17 on: Sep 30, 2004, 02:04 PM »
Hey cool colors Camo how was the fishing ???  ???;D
No photo fish as of 1130a, but Hookset fished later into the day, not sure how he did.
Got 1 little LMB, pickeral, and SMB, Hookset-0.    :P  ;)

D*mn, you told everyone I bageled!!!  Well, it didn't get ay better for me.  The wind never let go and the lake handed me my a*s.  Oh well, I guess that's why it's called fishing and not catching.  Never to be the pessemist, I will return soon and find some photo-worthy fall biters.

Can't believe thay are still charging to launch at the State Launch, what a pile of crap.  Doesn't Pataki know I'm a local??
We don't own the Earth, the Earth owns us.
US ARMY Veteran: A Battery 6/32 FA, MLRS

The Rocket

« Reply #18 on: Oct 01, 2004, 12:02 AM »
well things are turning around here pretty quick....yesterday hit mid 70's....awesome....decided to catch a sunrise...up very early...duh!!!....batteries conked out on the camera just as i was preparing for the MOMENT....got a few things done around the yard.....and the shanty ready......not a thing to do until hardwater....so....out to the backyard for some autumn pics....here goes...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ...and a pic of a private spot that still makes me chuckle every time i see it...."No Trespassing without Permission"... ;D ;D                                                         

Man Grump, Those are great!!
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
« Reply #19 on: Oct 09, 2004, 02:41 PM »
The colors in NE Wisconsin are some of the best I have ever seen!

Along my road

Backyard

Front Yard

Trees in the yard

View from deck

My temp office

View from my desk chair

Tree ablaze in orange!

-Scott

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #20 on: Oct 09, 2004, 03:08 PM »
those are some sharp colors scott !!we will be at peak in southern maine next week.im going to the mts. tommorow so i expect to see some good color then i will try to get some good pics
Scotty 

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #21 on: Oct 09, 2004, 08:59 PM »
Scott,

We spent some time in Wisconsin last summer (passing through) and we really enjoyed it.  It has to be one of my favourite states (not that I've been through that many).  We camped one night at Racine...on our way home we stopped at the Dells and did the Ducks...great fun.  Of course, we had to take in a cheese place as well.  Nice country.

Derek

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #22 on: Oct 10, 2004, 08:11 AM »
here is a shot off my deck,there is no sun this morning so the colors could be a little better but next week we will be at peak here in southern maine

if the sun comes out we are hitting the mountains this afternoon ,should be some good shots up there.
Scotty 

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #23 on: Oct 10, 2004, 11:44 AM »
Here's another scenery shot on the Red River...note the geese flying by...must have been several hundred in the time we were out....

The water was down, so there was some mud exposed...here are some tracks that were there....

I think they are pelican...haven't seen any around the last couple times out though...they could be heading south by now too.

Derek

grumpymoe

« Reply #24 on: Oct 11, 2004, 09:39 AM »
Scott....some pretty awesome shots....and vivid colors...Billditrite....that is pretty nice....and i think you're right...with some sun...should make for a screensaver...Thriller...that new camera is taking some terrific shots....that last one of the mud and tracks is a beauty....i believe those tracks are from a heron....Grump

grumpymoe

« Reply #25 on: Oct 11, 2004, 09:46 AM »
Here's a couple of pics from this morning....frost in some spots...and the lake not far from the house...the high winds from the past few days, has blown away alot of the fall colors...not that we have the variety of some spots....missing oranges, and reds...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Out4Trout

« Reply #26 on: Oct 11, 2004, 04:53 PM »
Great pictures everyone, looks like the trees in my area Scott, nice view you've got there build. We are supposed to have wind and rain here in Maine tonight. We'll loose a lot leaves but I like the look of a leaf covered dirt road as you are driving down it.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #27 on: Oct 12, 2004, 04:04 PM »
right you are O4T noticed on the way home from work that the wind and rain had stripped many trees of their leaves but there is still plenty to see!
Scotty 

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
« Reply #28 on: Oct 14, 2004, 05:48 AM »
Great photos guys, looks like fall colors are awesome everywhere.
Here are some more I took the other day, it just keeps getting better! But I thinks it's over the leaves are falling fast now.

-Scott

Out4Trout

« Reply #29 on: Oct 14, 2004, 06:38 AM »
Looking at those pictures Scott, I can smell the crisp fall air. I just love this time of year.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.