FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Nice long weekend on Keuka  (Read 1247 times)

mcarey97

Nice long weekend on Keuka
« on: Jun 10, 2018, 02:14 PM »
Spent a long weekend on keuka with the old man and the pup, weather and fish cooperated.   Can’t believe the smallies are hittin the top water already but they crushed it Sunday. The big smallie was about 19”, he burped up a 6” bullhead   Couldn’t believe it     Jigged up 4 Lakers in 30-90’     

taxid

Re: Nice long weekend on Keuka
« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2018, 03:03 PM »
Looks like the pup is really into it. I had a big dog like that once. Loved being in the boat and would bark at other boaters while she stood on the bow like Rin Tin Tin as if to say, "Hey this lake belongs to me!"
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Pequod1

« Reply #2 on: Jun 11, 2018, 03:13 AM »
It was a nice weekend out there.  My friend and I were in a rock bass contest and managed at least a dozen bass in the catch. We really kept busy with the perch, gills and big sunfish too. Really a beautiful lake.

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #3 on: Jun 11, 2018, 08:46 AM »
Nice work!

Good to hear they are hitting top water already. I will be in NH next week and top water is great!

What did you pick u the lakers on when jigging? I may give this a shot as well if I can mark some lakers in deeper water.
Wicked Wec

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
« Reply #4 on: Jun 11, 2018, 09:02 AM »
Smallies and Lakers... awesome weekend!
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

mcarey97

« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 2018, 01:17 PM »
Nice work!

Good to hear they are hitting top water already. I will be in NH next week and top water is great!

What did you pick u the lakers on when jigging? I may give this a shot as well if I can mark some lakers in deeper water.

Caught Lakers on 3 different lures actually. Krocadile spoon, p-line laser minnow, and swim bait (drop shot)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.