FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 4-wheeler question  (Read 8055 times)

depthchargedriller

Re: 4-wheeler question
« Reply #30 on: Apr 25, 2004, 08:48 PM »
well i think i came out on top good for the price that it was to fix my 4-wheeler. well before they said it was going to be 600.00 but i just got it done yesterday and it came up to 140.74. they people i wentt o was in pittsfeild N.Y. it anyone is familiar marks repair shop...thats wh ere i went. all i needed was a top end rebuild and a bore job. not i got a .50 size piston in my 1998 tiral boss 250 not it will seem like its a 300.

i also have a motor for sale. its a 1988 trail boss motor w/o the starter. i dont know how good it is becuasei still haevnt gotten it from the guy off ebay. but if anyone is intersted just give me a shout and we can make arrangements.

depthcharge

crappieman12887

« Reply #31 on: Apr 26, 2004, 12:00 PM »
well i think i came out on top good for the price that it was to fix my 4-wheeler. well before they said it was going to be 600.00 but i just got it done yesterday and it came up to 140.74. they people i wentt o was in pittsfeild N.Y. it anyone is familiar marks repair shop...thats wh ere i went. all i needed was a top end rebuild and a bore job. not i got a .50 size piston in my 1998 tiral boss 250 not it will seem like its a 300.

i also have a motor for sale. its a 1988 trail boss motor w/o the starter. i dont know how good it is becuasei still haevnt gotten it from the guy off ebay. but if anyone is intersted just give me a shout and we can make arrangements.

depthcharge
now just remeber to keep any eye on how your plug is burning,make sure it a good tan color or you will be back in the same boat ,and if your bike is oiled injected that the injecter is working right,i also run an 0z -2 ozs of oil in my tank just for extra lube on a fresh motor ,a fill the two stroke res,and keep a real good eye on it to see if its going down then you know for sure its working.bill

depthchargedriller

« Reply #32 on: Apr 27, 2004, 03:15 PM »
well thanks for the tip my friend there just said to screw the oil injection adn mix my gas so one day if i forget to fill my oil tank ( which will never happen ) i wont run out of oil becuase if i run out of oil then i run out of gas.

depthcharge

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.