FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Big Lake Nipigon strain brookie  (Read 4661 times)

marshrat

Re: Big Lake Nipigon strain brookie
« Reply #30 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:36 AM »
My post about the brook trout had nothing whatsoever to do with catching it. Catching it wasn't even mentioned. So please work on your reading comprehension. Someone else had to make it a " I catch wild fish and your fish doesn't count" post.

If you found a "better site" don't bother us here.  ::)  And I'd like to point out you are donig exactly what you are criticizing others for.

OK you want to start Lets go

Catching it where did I mention catching it I said it would be a great catch for some little kids that would really have a ball with these fish. It would get them hooked on the sport. Where anywhere did I say anything about you catching it?? How did I criticise you? I was being nice to you saying quote "Its a really nice brook trout and its really cool that you raised it up"  I find raising fish almost like raising dogs or other pets. Its fun and its almost a bond between you and the fish I have some fish in a 300 gallon tank its its great. But yes I guess your right I thought about giving this site a 2nd chance but its people like you that jump down somethat was supporting yours back great work T1!!
Chris Neal
Twin Tier Angling Board
DON'T LEAVE FISH TO FIND FISH!!!!!

GO TEAM PA

taxid

« Reply #31 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:59 AM »
A little kid wouldn't even be able to land the fish. I stopped even letting some adults fish them out when it's harvest time as some people can't land a big fish to save their life.  These fish sell for at least $100.00 a piece and up to other taxidermists, and fighting them only to have them break off often times kills them, and they lay on the bottom unharvestable.

Again, if you think this site is so worthless why to you keep coming back?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #32 on: Jun 10, 2007, 12:09 PM »
Goodness girls go back to middle school wow drama from all of you. Thats why Ive found a better site that has local guys and they don't fight about everything. This site has such great pics and information but everyone runes it Trust me I know I did it last year its just not what i want to do anymore.

Its a really nice Brooke and its really cool that you raised it up like that. I raise native browns and they are just like a pet I don't think I could kill them.  It would be a great and awesome catch from some little kids if I  was your grand child I can tell you I would want to come and fish lol.

why has drama revolved around you the past two years on this site? I am not mentioning any names, but its obvious who the couple of troublemakers are on this site.
T1 is a very intelligent person, has a great lifestyle, and raises impressive fish. and people bash him for it. I dont get it.

OK you want to start Lets go

and thats just childish

Fishing is life

MIRC!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.