FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Are passports needed to travel from Canada into USA???  (Read 5684 times)

Ice Dawg

Re: Are passports needed to travel from Canada into USA???
« Reply #30 on: Apr 23, 2008, 09:07 PM »
If you only have one DUI and it is over ten years old, you may be deemed as rehabilitated and allowed to enter Canada. I think the border guards have some say when it comes to this, so be nice to them. If you have more than one DUI, you may as well start digging a tunnel. :o
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

herefishyfishyfishy

• A.K.A. Ice Diva
« Reply #31 on: Apr 26, 2008, 07:37 PM »
actually ordered a canadian fishing license online. I am pumped. I am only crossing the line in water and was able to do that.. what a huge relief.. Would hate to have my in-laws find out about my DUI although it was 9 years ago.. It would ruin my prestine image with them.. ha ha! Thanks for all the help and the info. it was very helpful

sageur

• wetter the water the better
« Reply #32 on: Apr 26, 2008, 11:13 PM »
actually ordered a canadian fishing license online. I am pumped. I am only crossing the line in water and was able to do that.. what a huge relief.. Would hate to have my in-laws find out about my DUI although it was 9 years ago.. It would ruin my prestine image with them.. ha ha! Thanks for all the help and the info. it was very helpful
thanks for info on ordering canadian fishing license online. Have relatives that have cabin in the arrowhead(BWCA 30FT FROM CABIN) on Minnesot Canada boarder  but need go into Canada and portage accross lake to get to cabin.This year I can take trail to lake and not worry about fishing canadian side.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.