FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: My dog  (Read 5482 times)

royjulius

• Bluegills and Shorelunch!
My dog
« on: Sep 27, 2009, 09:29 AM »
  This a a pic of my dog that I thought I would share. We did some fall fishing yesterday while we wait for ice. He is the best boat dog a guy could ask for. He's 2 years old and already calm enough to have aboard.

Spitfire

• A.K.A." Double-L" on I.S.
Re: My dog
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2009, 09:45 AM »
  This a a pic of my dog that I thought I would share. We did some fall fishing yesterday while we wait for ice. He is the best boat dog a guy could ask for. He's 2 years old and already calm enough to have aboard.

Very impressive Roy! I had a Champion & a yellow lab, years ago./ Just never could teach her to run the electric????  ;D.......Lou
CATCH & RELEASE  "For Another Day"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2009, 12:46 PM »
My beagle, Miss Beasley, was a great boat dog. She was at my feet or curled up on my lap most of the time, but when we were under way she looked like a hood ornament standing on the bow with her ears flapping in the wind.

I really miss her.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Hollywood

« Reply #3 on: Sep 27, 2009, 04:27 PM »
What a great pic! Dogs belong on the boat.

My beagle, Miss Beasley, was a great boat dog. She was at my feet or curled up on my lap most of the time, but when we were under way she looked like a hood ornament standing on the bow with her ears flapping in the wind.

I really miss her.

RG

Yogi, My Newfoundland, loved to do the hood ornament trick as well- quite a sight to have a dog his size standing high & proud on the bow!  He's 14 now, probably setting longevity records for his breed. Cubby is just 13 weeks old now but a GREAT pup, he'll pass a little easier as a hood ornament!  

royjulius

« Reply #4 on: Sep 28, 2009, 08:33 AM »
Nice pics! :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Hollywood

« Reply #5 on: Sep 28, 2009, 02:33 PM »
Nice pics! :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

The background of yours is sweet, Roy.
Where are you located?

royjulius

« Reply #6 on: Sep 28, 2009, 03:19 PM »
I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota. This pic was taken out on the prairie by Wall, SD. It's a little 183 acre dam that can be pretty good to ya on the right day. :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: Here's a couple that I caught that day.....

Hollywood

« Reply #7 on: Sep 28, 2009, 07:38 PM »
Very nice!
I'll be out your way in about a month to harass some pheasant for a few days.

royjulius

« Reply #8 on: Sep 29, 2009, 08:11 AM »
You'll have a good time. We have alot of them this year! :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

jibbs

« Reply #9 on: Sep 29, 2009, 11:23 AM »

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

panfishman13

• it's what i do!
« Reply #10 on: Sep 29, 2009, 10:34 PM »
my dog just loves the water too much, it almost killed her twice :o those were not good days :(

infectedtoe1952

« Reply #11 on: Sep 30, 2009, 05:50 AM »
i own 3 weiner dogs and my male dottsy is now paralized with a disc problem in his back :-[. all of my dogs are like my wifes and my babies so we decided to get a disability cart for him. he still does everything like before just has no use of his back legs.thanks for hearing my story and hopefully ill get a few pics of max using  his new wheels  :-\.

Lifeguard

« Reply #12 on: Sep 30, 2009, 09:18 AM »
Yup, I agree with you Toe, they become part of the family and if there are any options that can allow them to lead a happy life, then you go for it.  I'd love to see a pic of your wheeled buddy.  I just picked up a new hunting and fishing buddy too.  Haven't taken this one in the boat yet, but i suspect it'll be soon.

Oh, and Jibbs, those are an absolutely beautiful pair of labs.

bmann

« Reply #13 on: Sep 30, 2009, 09:39 PM »
love the pictures of your 4 legged friends. My wife and I are still looking at shelters for a good buddy

ALASKANSS

• BITE THIS!
« Reply #14 on: Oct 01, 2009, 08:11 AM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.