FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: weird things youve found fishing  (Read 6239 times)

SWAMPGOOSE

Re: weird things youve found fishing
« Reply #30 on: Apr 25, 2011, 11:48 AM »
Some lucky fellow got some that year at least, you caught a bra he prob caught crabs
cream ale is good, rolling rock is great, but land shark is king

maineman

• Brown trout
« Reply #31 on: Apr 26, 2011, 09:01 AM »
While trolling a pond in Ct, I snagged and reeled in a St Croix rod with a Penn reel in perfect condition. Then the following year in just about the same spot I snagged a nice ultralite rod with a Diawa reel, also in great shape.. This was about 15 years ago and I still use them today.

BIGJim223

« Reply #32 on: Apr 26, 2011, 08:14 PM »
Trolling for lakers, I get a hit. Fight it up from 100+ feet. Fighting kinda weird for a laker, seems to be running first one way then the other, no head shaking. Get it to the boat, it's a very nice Abu-Garcia Ambassador casting reel on a 6 1/2 foot Ugly Stick with all the line spooled out and I am pulling that up too! Hooked the pole right in the first line eye! No fish on the end just a 3/4 oz Daredevil and a small tree branch. Looked like it had been lost that day as there was no algae or slime on it, just a totally clean setup. I reeled up the line and put it right to use flatlining a stickbait! Took it home opened it up, lubed it, still use it today.

BIGJim223

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.