FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: how about a panfish jig swap  (Read 17274 times)

perchgypsy

Re: how about a panfish jig swap
« Reply #60 on: Mar 17, 2016, 02:08 PM »
Yeah usps is on it...I order my jigs from Kansas and they are here(cny) in two days 👍
Rpdog your package has arrived ...is this something you make  from scratch?very neat stuff to all so far that I've seen
guys are talented for sure...and this is what I mean by seeing different stuff ...man there might have only been a few of us interested in this swap but I can't imagine anyone being disappointed at all after just seeing a few of these for myself...good stuff guys👍👍👍

rp dog

« Reply #61 on: Mar 17, 2016, 03:55 PM »
Yes start with plain gold hook and go from there. Glad they made it
Rp

perchgypsy

« Reply #62 on: Mar 17, 2016, 05:12 PM »
Is it lead? Either way looks like a killer on the sunfish here...thanks for sharing

rp dog

« Reply #63 on: Mar 17, 2016, 05:56 PM »
Its solder which is 60% lead and40% tin.

perchgypsy

« Reply #64 on: Mar 17, 2016, 07:29 PM »
Right on...

perchgypsy

« Reply #65 on: Mar 18, 2016, 10:11 AM »
Still looking to fill our list..two spots needed anyone out there tye panfish jigs and willing to share ..I can tell you one thing you won't be disappointed in this swap ..alot of good stuff already..look back at originally few posts to get the basics on this idea...✌

perchgypsy

« Reply #66 on: Mar 22, 2016, 09:00 AM »
  :unsure: Jig makers swap   :unsure:
LOL

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #67 on: Mar 22, 2016, 06:23 PM »
Here is how it works icejohn..I'm going to collect all jigs then make sure each guy who sends out jigs gets what the deserve
Because as stated before (and again I'm not saying I don't trust nobody)someone could sign up but never send anything and I don't want anything like this to happen because I want this to be fun with no bs
each guy who signs up, be it the 8 we have ,or 10 we reached out to get makes 2 jigs per particapant
I sent you address through pm
I'm making a jig I us a lot for panfish.I'm also making 18 of the same ones in hopes to get 9 others to share this with they will each get two ..me being the tenth on the list....I guess I'll make myself a couple too  ;D
so each member sends me there jigs for the swap and I'll repackage them for each member and send them everyone else's product
and I see where this might cost me a couple bucks but I think it's worth the less confusion...now if we were swapping wives please don't send them all here... ;D
also why I was looking for a little feed back because I just want to understand a time frame other than that I think I got all bugs out of our first swap because I've seen these before and we're successful
If guys don't meet the deadline then just don't send jigs...if guys over send because10 signed up and 3 never sent out I'll make sure you get a proper return..
I'm sticking with the deadline of 10 days after the tenth guy signs up
or April first ...if we only have 8 guys 14 jigs should be sent out April 1st
Icejohn this means your jigs will swap with all members on original post you will recieve two of there goto jigs for panfish
so please show us some patterns you use or one pattern and we each will be able to use two...
If you have anymore questions just ask

OK....sorry for delay but my wife has been in the hospital for two weeks and been going back and forth every day.... I'll try to get them out tomorrow..... send only 2?
icejohn
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

perchgypsy

« Reply #68 on: Mar 22, 2016, 06:41 PM »
We have 8 guys including yourself so 14 will be needed John and you will receive 14 other jigs 2 per member involved...and at this point I see no more interest in the swap so 8 guys it is and that's firm....all guys will get jigs back if already sent  more than needed...
so as of now list is final at 8 members in the swap...thanks for all who gave it a go and wanted to share
good luck on the water
Wish your wife the best

icejohn

« Reply #69 on: Mar 22, 2016, 07:37 PM »
We have 8 guys including yourself so 14 will be needed John and you will receive 14 other jigs 2 per member involved...and at this point I see no more interest in the swap so 8 guys it is and that's firm....all guys will get jigs back if already sent  more than needed...
so as of now list is final at 8 members in the swap...thanks for all who gave it a go and wanted to share
good luck on the water
Wish your wife the best

Gypsy....I'll send 2 of my favorite successful jigs.......7 of each, sounds good and thanks for doing all this....I'll throw in a couple bucks to help with shipping.
icejohn
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

perchgypsy

« Reply #70 on: Mar 22, 2016, 08:18 PM »
Take care John
Glad to have you join the swap

On another note just want to make sure all members in on the swap recieved my address?let me know if not
hope all who enter this swap have fun that's what it's all about... :flag:

perchgypsy

« Reply #71 on: Mar 26, 2016, 04:57 PM »
Icejohn recieved your jigs in today's mail...thanks for the extras ..very nice jigs ..thinking the crappie will think the same
..hope to get a couple pics with some fish and members jigs in there mouths  :w00t: :thumbup_smilie:
take it easy

icejohn

« Reply #72 on: Mar 27, 2016, 08:40 PM »
Great perch....glad you like them hope to get out fishing soon, the wife is getting better but still can't go to far from home.......would like to get out for some crappie, gills or perch soon.
icejohhn

big_guy_13021

« Reply #73 on: Mar 27, 2016, 08:51 PM »
My jigs will b on there way Tuesday morning perch.u should get  them Wednesday there not going that far.

perchgypsy

« Reply #74 on: Mar 28, 2016, 10:46 AM »
Well everytime I've had a chance ..been pouring rain or windy as h£//
So rain or shine I'm headed out this afternoon ...this morning I got up looked out the window and said NOPE....pouring down
I look forward to getting your jigs big guy..I know they produce ...seen the pics  ;D
couple more packs and I'll be able to put them together and send back...shouldn't be to much longer
take care

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.