FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Watch out for thi guys minnow bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3489 times)

powdiddy

Re: Watch out for thi guys minnow bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2011, 11:44 AM »
i  had a kid pick up my rod and start reeling it in at the dam a couple years ago after i told him to let it sit there..something was moving the rod tip but knew it was small so i let it sit there.i guess the kid couldn't help himself.meanwhile the kids old man is 20 ft away watching the whole thing happen.so i say hey kid do me a favor don't mess with my rod.the old man says hey you got a couple fish already why don't you let him reel one in.i was like wow.i told the old man i wouldn't have a problem with it if you came over talked to me and asked but to just assume you can just grab another guys rod and reel it in is unreal.after i asked you not to touch it is even better  :cookoo:.i got 3 more sheepsheads and the guy with the kid then askes me if he can have them i said no i am keeping them.then right before i left i gave the 3 sheeps to the guy on the other side of me and left  :D.so hey if the kid did it on purpose he might have had it coming to him.honestly maybe its the parents fault as in my case .but if the kid did not do it on purpose hmmmm might want to go get some help.

carcaju

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2011, 03:17 PM »
i dont understand why the guy had to pick up a stick. Why didnt he just punch the kid if he was that mad. Just once id like to know the full story of one of these rumors. Kinda of hard to have an opinion when you really dont no what happend
maybe he didnt want to hurt his casting hand or he may have been practicing his rod handling by the way he swung the stick ;D

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2011, 05:53 PM »

im sory , but this guy is a punk . my ole man woulda killed me if i ever used a weapon of any kind in a fight . im surprized so many of you guys are good with this . he coulda killed the kid over some minnows . sounds like a pu$$y to me  >:(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.