FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: What he say???  (Read 2640 times)

1fish@atime

What he say???
« on: Jul 29, 2010, 05:52 AM »
Alright I guess it's time to go back to fishing school. I read these posts of guys trolling for fish. They even put what they are using at what depths and how fast. Great!! Except what the heck are all the abbreviations, DB,SS, DW.
I am guessing DB is dead bait?  SS is super smelt?? DW....the guy on Nascar??
Plus I'm learning that one guys 1.5 MPH is anothers .8 or the other way around. I was out a few weeks ago, we had two GPS units and a speed sensor and we were getting three different readings?? I guess if your catching fish and they aren't your speed is good.
Never thought trolling would be so difficult, used to a wobbler and a worm and row slowly....LOL

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
Re: What he say???
« Reply #1 on: Jul 29, 2010, 06:37 AM »
Were Getting too old,My kids tell me all the time "you gotta get with the time's dad and learn the lingo".

DB-Dollar Bill  You need lot's of these to afford to fish.    SS- Slimey Sucker   As in an eel or piceral.  DW- Darrell Waltrip- You had this one ,Boogity-Boogity-Boogity lets go racin boys.  :clapping:

How about WITDRGH- When is that dang rib gonna heal?

1fish@atime

« Reply #2 on: Jul 29, 2010, 07:03 AM »
LOL Bogman  :rotflol:
It's getting better, only hurts when I am lifting a litter up a 30' embankment like at 2am this morning.LOL
I am getting old, as I sit here every part of me hurts. I just can't keep up with the kids anymore. Almost slept through the call, pager was beeping and I swatted the alarm clock ::).
Tyler laughs at me because of some of my sayings, but then he spouts something like yesterdays gem.
He's dumb as a rock and twice as dense....wonder where that came from ;D

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #3 on: Jul 29, 2010, 08:07 AM »
OMG you old farts are something else. Quit beating your self up 1 fish and get out there and catch some fish will ya. You ain't that old yet. oh i know this is coming from a younger buzzard, i can hear it now already. just saying  ::) ::) ::) ::)

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
« Reply #4 on: Jul 29, 2010, 08:27 AM »
OMG- That's us Old Men Gabbing and not really about anything worth while.

1fish@atime

« Reply #5 on: Jul 29, 2010, 02:19 PM »
OMG you old farts are something else. Quit beating your self up 1 fish and get out there and catch some fish will ya. You ain't that old yet. oh i know this is coming from a younger buzzard, i can hear it now already. just saying  ::) ::) ::) ::)
Your right HT. I'm not that old yet, in years on the calender...But miles on the body, that's another story....

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6 on: Jul 29, 2010, 05:06 PM »
I just finished driving 12 hours or so......I needed a laugh....Thanks guys.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

northlyon

« Reply #7 on: Jul 29, 2010, 07:24 PM »
Is this what i have to look forward to?? :o

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #8 on: Jul 29, 2010, 07:32 PM »
Your right HT. I'm not that old yet, in years on the calender...But miles on the body, that's another story....
yes sir we are all getting worn out to say the least one way or another over the time. but we and you are not done just yet  ;D  right Trapper  ;D ;D as you will see i am the little dog in the great Gammas latest post  ::) ::) ::) ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.