FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: About those fish pics where the fish gets pushed into the camera  (Read 5312 times)

taxid

to make it look bigger...

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

SLAYERFISH

It's called "Stiff-Arming".  It's an art- :)

taxid

It may be a an art but everybody's on to it. 
:rotflol:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

seamonkey84

What you haven’t gone the next step and got a pair of those fish finger arm extensions?
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

filetandrelease

Some are more polished at it than others ,😉

taxid

What you haven’t gone the next step and got a pair of those fish finger arm extensions?

I should do that to make those pig fish I raise look even bigger!

seamonkey84

I should do that to make those pig fish I raise look even bigger!
My friend likes to pose GI Joes next to the small game he gets while hunting.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
Most are just everyday fishermen with a nice fish and wanted to share a picture. How many times have we seen someone say " caught a nice one today" and the next post is "where's the picture." As if we don't believe him/her...h2l

Spider1

So, a guy takes a pic of a fish and he's holding it out in front of him? What do you want, for him to hold it behind him or stuff it in his jacket? You hold it out front to show it off. Some times a guy might brag it up a bit but yeah, that happens. How many 14" bass slowly worked it's way up to a 16" bass? I mean I've never done it... I'm a fisherman, I neeeever lie about how big a fish was ;)

Roccus

This is as close as I can get

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
This is as close as I can get

Joe, you SO photo shopped that!  Hahahahaa
Wicked Wec

seamonkey84

Elbows bent

Kissing the lense

Roccus

Joe, you SO photo shopped that!  Hahahahaa
Yea this one too

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
Yea this one too

LOL! I hope your summer is going well Joe. I am ready for some cooler weather.
Wicked Wec

Roccus

Best in 20 years. ..thanks... serviced the wheeler and went through the trailer,  ready for ice.. still have 6 weeks of good fishing left here.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.