FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1481130 times)

coachwarner

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #1920 on: Jun 09, 2016, 04:21 PM »
The lake has to be rocking and rolling with this wind! Skip the sea anchor and throw out a 55gallon drum to slow your drift! 😎
Yes it was!! Took a nice boat ride today ::) :blink: fishing was a little tough to say the least. We were on the west end, I cant even imagine what the east end of the lake looked like :o

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1921 on: Jun 09, 2016, 08:32 PM »
I drove up 31 yesterday and the lake was rocking big time ....today the river had white caps lol
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #1922 on: Jun 10, 2016, 09:29 PM »
You are one crazy SOB Coach!

BUCKEYES

« Reply #1923 on: Jun 10, 2016, 09:30 PM »
Damnnnn It is tough out there!! Managed 1 tonight trolling. toughest its been in a few years for me,.,

reeleyz

« Reply #1924 on: Jun 10, 2016, 10:22 PM »
I snuck out for the last hour of daylight with my son tonight. Obviously not on Oneida but I thought I would share.

We went 3/7 on Lakers and Atlantics. We kept missing the Atlantics. We did land a double though. That is a challenge with a 3 year old! He is getting the hang of it. He reeled in both of the LLs and I took the Laker. We kept one LL because it wasn't going to make it. The others were released.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1925 on: Jun 10, 2016, 10:36 PM »
That's awesome Bruce!! Nothing like fishing with the kids especially when the fish are active! Great pics
Nice job findin em

reeleyz

« Reply #1926 on: Jun 10, 2016, 11:06 PM »
Thanks Bobby. They were definitely active! It was mayhem and we had a blast.  ;D

coachwarner

« Reply #1927 on: Jun 10, 2016, 11:51 PM »
Cool pics Bruce! Looks like you and the little man had fun.  :clapping:  :thumbup_smilie:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #1928 on: Jun 11, 2016, 03:18 AM »
Great pics Bruce , the little man has a great teacher ,
Got out yesterday and fished some water I had never tried ,it was rough and even with the bags out it was speed jigging , well I didn't jig up any eyes but we did land pickerel, bass , Sheep , and gobies ,a bud of mine trolled up 3 eyes , I haven't given up on the area just need a little calmer day to fish it right , the weather was nice though

Chowdaire

« Reply #1929 on: Jun 11, 2016, 07:16 AM »
Great pics, Reeleyz. 

I took mom out this morning to troll. Marked tons of bait shallowish (15-26') but no fish. Rain started coming so we stopped to jig some bottom marks to try to avoid the skunk. Hit 2 nice eyes, a short and a sheepie in about 10 minutes. Then it started to get wet.

Wish we jigged all morning. Maybe I could have broken my 2 keeper streak. Decent morning none the less.

filetandrelease

« Reply #1930 on: Jun 11, 2016, 07:21 AM »

Good job chowdaire,

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1931 on: Jun 11, 2016, 07:29 AM »

Yep, good job! And Bruce what a riot you must be having up there. Parenting done right!

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1932 on: Jun 11, 2016, 07:30 AM »
Great pics Bruce , the little man has a great teacher ,
Got out yesterday and fished some water I had never tried ,it was rough and even with the bags out it was speed jigging , well I didn't jig up any eyes but we did land pickerel, bass , Sheep , and gobies ,a bud of mine trolled up 3 eyes , I haven't given up on the area just need a little calmer day to fish it right , the weather was nice though
Sounds like the west end  ;)

ryanrobb52

« Reply #1933 on: Jun 11, 2016, 07:42 AM »
Great pics Bruce. We're you up at camp?

coachwarner

« Reply #1934 on: Jun 11, 2016, 08:11 AM »
You are one crazy SOB Coach!
I'm just glad we made it back to the launch! :w00t:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.