FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480801 times)

KingPerch

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #2460 on: Aug 19, 2016, 02:15 PM »
Haven't heard a peep on how the fishing is in your neck of the woods devo....c'mon, give a solid report. We'll join you!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

SKUNK-MASTER

« Reply #2461 on: Aug 19, 2016, 02:31 PM »
 :'(

pb brown 27"             pb walleye 23"

reeleyz

« Reply #2462 on: Aug 19, 2016, 02:54 PM »
Jeepers there goes release rocking the boat again!

I agree Fred. And if they just told the truth from the beginning it would have been slightly better. It is a shame and embarrassing.

The USA is really kicking some arse this year too!

filetandrelease

« Reply #2463 on: Aug 19, 2016, 02:56 PM »
Haven't heard a peep on how the fishing is in your neck of the woods devo....c'mon, give a solid report. We'll join you!
I went back to 2013 and couldn't find a solid  report out of him KP , just more sarcasm , on Oneida
Far as fishing I reported it has been slow almost nobody fishing , between the heat and lack of boats and weeds floating
It's been very slow which I posted day before yeasterday  , but we are missing a few days on here
Bass guys are out in force , maybe they could keep you entertained Devo

scout57

« Reply #2464 on: Aug 19, 2016, 03:15 PM »
I agree Fred, what an shame these jackasses have to tarnish a great showing by the USA.......hard to believe the IOC is blowing it off the way that they are..........and Devo, get a grip man.........Filet gives more reports and conditions than anybody on this site.......fishing is slow right now so take a pill and chill.......good conversation fodder Freddy, and thanks for all your reports bud

filetandrelease

« Reply #2465 on: Aug 19, 2016, 03:18 PM »
No problem Low , no offense taken bud it's all good
Thanks Elrod

lowaccord66

« Reply #2466 on: Aug 19, 2016, 03:25 PM »
No problem Low , no offense taken bud it's all good
Thanks Elrod

Ah see I had a feeling you'd know where I am coming from.  Trust me my sentiments on the subject are the same...although it looks like you have more ears here interested in that topic than I expected so with that said..... 'MERICA!!!

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #2467 on: Aug 19, 2016, 04:58 PM »
first it's  not just a shame  what they  did  in the  USA they  broke the law  they falsely reported a  incident and that alone merits stripping them of there medals !!!!  what  does this have  to do with fishing???? some ask ...plenty ... these are sportsmen representing the  people of the  us ...the  same way you represent outdoorsmen when you go  fishing ... these  are  roll models   for  children  growing up just like  fisherman hunters and  trappers  are! these  swimmers are the same type of people that toss trash around or keep undersize fish after all it's just having fun .... these are the same type that get access points closed and areas posted .... these are the same type  that leave all americans with a black eye ....sort of like  people that freely use profanity in a family fishing website ...you get the  picture  devo????? thank you my  grand daughter asked  what   censored  and  what the ___ blank ment ...I  told her it ment you were a  moron and   no one  ever took the  time  to  teach you how to talk in public  without making a total  fool out of your self ...you should  honestly be ashamed ,it's no secret  woman and  children read this site ,to bad trash like you  have  no respect ...why don't you go swim a few laps
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

coachwarner

« Reply #2468 on: Aug 19, 2016, 05:44 PM »
I agree Fred, what an shame these jackasses have to tarnish a great showing by the USA.......hard to believe the IOC is blowing it off the way that they are..........and Devo, get a grip man.........Filet gives more reports and conditions than anybody on this site.......fishing is slow right now so take a pill and chill.......good conversation fodder Freddy, and thanks for all your reports bud
I agree Scout x2  ......... And Trapper gets a big Attaboy too!!! ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

wallyworld

« Reply #2469 on: Aug 19, 2016, 06:28 PM »
Well said Trap  :flex: :flex: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

KingPerch

« Reply #2470 on: Aug 19, 2016, 07:24 PM »
first it's  not just a shame  what they  did  in the  USA they  broke the law  they falsely reported a  incident and that alone merits stripping them of there medals !!!!  what  does this have  to do with fishing???? some ask ...plenty ... these are sportsmen representing the  people of the  us ...the  same way you represent outdoorsmen when you go  fishing ... these  are  roll models   for  children  growing up just like  fisherman hunters and  trappers  are! these  swimmers are the same type of people that toss trash around or keep undersize fish after all it's just having fun .... these are the same type that get access points closed and areas posted .... these are the same type  that leave all americans with a black eye ....sort of like  people that freely use profanity in a family fishing website ...you get the  picture  devo????? thank you my  grand daughter asked  what   censored  and  what the ___ blank ment ...I  told her it ment you were a  moron and   no one  ever took the  time  to  teach you how to talk in public  without making a total  fool out of your self ...you should  honestly be ashamed ,it's no secret  woman and  children read this site ,to bad trash like you  have  no respect ...why don't you go swim a few laps

Amen, Trap!

Old Timer

« Reply #2471 on: Aug 19, 2016, 10:39 PM »
I love it when Release and Trap gets riled.  Always get some good stuff...lots of us are on the same wave length with this one..

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2472 on: Aug 19, 2016, 10:59 PM »
"LURKERS BEWARE.....Before a night ninja parts your hair "

~annonymous
Nice job findin em

KingPerch

« Reply #2473 on: Aug 20, 2016, 05:23 AM »
"LURKERS BEWARE.....Before a night ninja parts your hair "

~annonymous
I like that!😎

filetandrelease

« Reply #2474 on: Aug 20, 2016, 07:18 AM »
Hey KP I heard you had some trouble with lowrance
Well if all goes well I'm going and try and get out this week and give the eyes a shot

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.