FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480626 times)

fishinjohn

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #3645 on: Jun 22, 2017, 08:57 PM »
I got a hold of apps and all they had left was their apartment.
I booked it as it was way cheaper and it's right on the water.. I tried to get some info online so I can see what I booked but no such luck.. anyone have any Intel on their rental units? Just want to make sure I'm not giving up a motel room for a run down shack 
I got bait and some equipment there last year but never realized they had places to stay

filetandrelease

« Reply #3646 on: Jun 23, 2017, 12:36 AM »
Went out with Bobby  and snag last evening for some jigging, turned out to be a good night , eyes , bass  and sheep seemed to be in the mood  , we saw CrappieKiller out there he Sent me a text that they also had a good bite ,

filetandrelease

« Reply #3647 on: Jun 23, 2017, 04:59 AM »
Well fishinjohn sounds like you might be better off at a motel away from the lake so you won't be disappointed

reeleyz

« Reply #3648 on: Jun 23, 2017, 05:29 AM »
Well fishinjohn sounds like you might be better off at a motel away from the lake so you won't be disappointed

;D

Fishinjohn - I think you will be okay. Apps is not the newest place but it is far from a run down shack.

Here are some pics of the place right on the water if that is the one you rented. It is for sale.

https://www.coldwellbanker.com/property/7-apps-landing-hwy-constantia-ny-13042-mls-s1045392

Chowdaire

« Reply #3649 on: Jun 23, 2017, 05:59 AM »
There you go, fishingjohn. Just buy it and you can fix it up however you want!

Seriously, though. I can't imagine being disappointed with that location. T.J.'s across the road for food and drinks and a Vella's a couple of hundred yards away for groceries. Good luck!

And great job again, Freddy. That's a full day right there.

fishinjohn

« Reply #3650 on: Jun 23, 2017, 06:00 AM »
;D

Fishinjohn - I think you will be okay. Apps is not the newest place but it is far from a run down shack.

Here are some pics of the place right on the water if that is the one you rented. It is for sale.

https://www.coldwellbanker.com/property/7-apps-landing-hwy-constantia-ny-13042-mls-s1045392
Those are the only pictures i can find, will roll the dice and see what it's like and go from there.. I don't care if it's modern at all...

fishinjohn

« Reply #3651 on: Jun 23, 2017, 06:01 AM »
There you go, fishingjohn. Just buy it and you can fix it up however you want!

Seriously, though. I can't imagine being disappointed with that location. T.J.'s across the road for food and drinks and a Vella's a couple of hundred yards away for groceries. Good luck!

And great job again, Freddy. That's a full day right there.
Lmao.. if my kids were put their own I'd give it serious consideration

fishinjohn

« Reply #3652 on: Jun 23, 2017, 06:02 AM »
I'm not looking for something top notch, just wish I knew what it was like.. you know, kinda like buying something without seeing it first!
But seriously, for the money and what it comes with i can't complain

filetandrelease

« Reply #3653 on: Jun 23, 2017, 06:37 AM »
I guess the reference to a broke down shack just took me off guard is all , I stayed at the bass pro pyramid last year and was unhappy with the cleaning staff and maintenance crew , main office got a letter along with pics ,and I received 2 phone calls and a return letter and at that time it was only 1 year old , so looks and price aren't everything ,

Thanks chowdaire it's been a long time that this ol buzzard has done that , I was pooped

fishinjohn

« Reply #3654 on: Jun 23, 2017, 06:51 AM »
I guess the reference to a broke down shack just took me off guard is all , I stayed at the bass pro pyramid last year and was unhappy with the cleaning staff and maintenance crew , main office got a letter along with pics ,and I received 2 phone calls and a return letter and at that time it was only 1 year old , so looks and price aren't everything ,

Thanks chowdaire it's been a long time that this ol buzzard has done that , I was pooped
Ya I guess I should've stated that a little differently..
I'm there to fish not hang out in the room... so I'm sure it'll be fine.. PLUS I don't have to worry about anything getting swiped in the parking lot from the boat

FISHFORPIKE

• Phil
« Reply #3655 on: Jun 23, 2017, 07:22 AM »
I have stayed at APPs.  In the arpartment that's in the house where they live.  I think that may be what you are referring to?  The place on the water is bigger and accomodates several clients.
I was happy with the appartment.  It's clean and quiet and has a kitchen, etc.  Not fancy but very acceptable.
Like Filet had mentioned, I've stayed in a few "fancy" motels and been way less satisfied.
Good luck on your fishing trip, hope you enjoy it.
Member - Black Lake Hooks & Bullets Crowd

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #3656 on: Jun 23, 2017, 07:34 AM »
why  waste  money  and  time!!!! fishinjohn I have  a  spacious  almost new cardboard  box that  fits  nicely under the  81 bridge   close to the  water  and  only half the  price  !!!!  pm  me  if  interested 
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

fishinjohn

« Reply #3657 on: Jun 23, 2017, 07:40 AM »
I have stayed at APPs.  In the arpartment that's in the house where they live.  I think that may be what you are referring to?  The place on the water is bigger and accomodates several clients.
I was happy with the appartment.  It's clean and quiet and has a kitchen, etc.  Not fancy but very acceptable.
Like Filet had mentioned, I've stayedin a few "fancy" motels and been way less satified.
Good luck on your fishing trip, hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for your post! That's all I'm looking for.. nothing 5 star but something the average guy wouldn't mind staying at. I habent been up om the boat in a couple years so needless to say im excited to come fish! Thanks guys for the input and I'll be sure to post success or failure!
Been trying to figure out how to post pics from phone with photobucket and I can't seem to figure it out so I won't have pics unless I get it figured out

fishinjohn

« Reply #3658 on: Jun 23, 2017, 07:41 AM »
why  waste  money  and  time!!!! fishinjohn I have  a  spacious  almost new cardboard  box that  fits  nicely under the  81 bridge   close to the  water  and  only half the  price  !!!!  pm  me  if  interested 
Lol thanks I'll think on it

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #3659 on: Jun 23, 2017, 07:48 AM »
hey i'll toss in  a free sign that says  will  fish  for  food  and  ya  can stand  by the water ..... =))  ....and  by the way ...you  won't  be disappointed  with  the  apartment have  fun   ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.