FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480791 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #9060 on: Apr 06, 2022, 06:30 AM »

I was blessed with my biggest Crappie last evening! 15 3/8 and 2.4 lbs

Long live the OLLC

nice fish man
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

trapper2000

« Reply #9061 on: Apr 06, 2022, 06:50 AM »
i don't think federally they have a leg to stand on that's not tribal property , i went on the fb  for big tree gage if thats correct he has a  child about 3 giving the finger and a gaint pot plant and says stay high stay happy  ....this is a crock of ------

Perch-Pirate

« Reply #9062 on: Apr 06, 2022, 07:01 AM »
i don't think federally they have a leg to stand on that's not tribal property , i went on the fb  for big tree gage if thats correct he has a  child about 3 giving the finger and a gaint pot plant and says stay high stay happy  ....this is a crock of ------
I saw the same thing…good role model for the daughter he was supposedly trying to keep from starving. By the looks of things….he isn’t starving, either…

KingPerch

« Reply #9063 on: Apr 06, 2022, 07:27 AM »

Long live the OLLC
Nice fish Eddie! 🎣 nice hat too!!😁
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

trapper2000

« Reply #9064 on: Apr 06, 2022, 07:30 AM »
amyone  know  who that game warden was in the  video .....funny i talked to a dec officer this morning on another matter and   we  talked about it and he said he heard about it but no details ...nothing on scanner or reports........either this  was set up  for publicity....the  guy is  crazy because  ya know your going to get caught....or it's scam some how....just something to consider

Hardwater2

« Reply #9065 on: Apr 06, 2022, 07:40 AM »
It was purposed that the nation be aloud to do as they wish on the lake , but didn’t go through , this shows how that would work out 😡http:// Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state law

This is all eerily similar to what happened on Mille Lacs Lake in Minnesota. A powerhouse walleye fishery that had a five fish limit at one time, native Americans spearing and netting massive amounts of walleyes each spring. Constant battles with locals and state/federal Gov..agencies, resorts closed,,,,, Now it’s a 1 fish slot limit lake. Would really hate to see Oneida start falling apart…..

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #9066 on: Apr 06, 2022, 08:54 AM »
Nice fish Eddie! 🎣 nice hat too!!😁
Thanks Hommie, the d**n hat has always been lucky for me   8)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #9067 on: Apr 06, 2022, 08:54 AM »
nice fish man
grassyass my friend

Perch-Pirate

« Reply #9068 on: Apr 06, 2022, 11:38 AM »
amyone  know  who that game warden was in the  video .....funny i talked to a dec officer this morning on another matter and   we  talked about it and he said he heard about it but no details ...nothing on scanner or reports........either this  was set up  for publicity....the  guy is  crazy because  ya know your going to get caught....or it's scam some how....just something to consider
I don’t know him, but the pictures I saw are definitely real pictures. It was definitely Scriba creek and guys were in the water with spears and fish in hand. Weird that the officer you talked to had no information. You would think they would have put out an all points bulletin about it. I could see a huge confrontation if it continues.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #9069 on: Apr 06, 2022, 11:57 AM »

Long live the OLLC

Not bad… 8).   :P    ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #9070 on: Apr 06, 2022, 03:34 PM »
Yo Eddy
Nice fish bro. Nice to see you are out and about. You know I got a few of them up here too😁.

Your old tag team mate Boggey

reeleyz

« Reply #9071 on: Apr 06, 2022, 03:45 PM »
It was purposed that the nation be aloud to do as they wish on the lake , but didn’t go through , this shows how that would work out 😡http:// Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state law

This guy was clearly trying to prove a point. I could think of many places one could "put food on the table" without doing it behind a fish hatchery in broad daylight.

reeleyz

« Reply #9072 on: Apr 06, 2022, 03:46 PM »
Great fish DD!!!

KingPerch

« Reply #9073 on: Apr 06, 2022, 03:46 PM »
That officer doesn’t take his job lightly. He’s all about doing the right thing!!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

62 & Done

« Reply #9074 on: Apr 06, 2022, 05:21 PM »
One idiot gets away with this and the whole St Regis bunch will be down in buses. Kiss your spawners goodbye. They should be in jail with the rest of the thieves

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.