FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480993 times)

KingPerch

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #9510 on: Jul 17, 2022, 08:49 PM »
NO PERCH IN ONEIDA LAKE!! 😁
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Pequod1

« Reply #9511 on: Jul 18, 2022, 05:03 AM »
Your absolutely correct.   ;D ;D ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #9512 on: Jul 18, 2022, 07:40 AM »
NO PERCH IN ONEIDA LAKE!! 😁
Lol
Won’t be long and people will swarm to Oneida for the east bite 😉

mcully

« Reply #9513 on: Jul 18, 2022, 12:08 PM »
Trolled for 4 hours Saturday mid-day with sticks in 40' and did catch some elusive perch. Did not catch any eyes even though I know the marks I was looking at had to be some. Changed colors and speed but no go. Last year it was easy button doing this but not yet. The perch were nice, rare for this lake.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #9514 on: Jul 20, 2022, 07:36 AM »
i'm just lurking waiting for word of a big bite then i'm going to make my move!!!!!
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

62 & Done

« Reply #9515 on: Jul 20, 2022, 12:18 PM »
Maybe next week for me if this dreadful heat subsides. I'll take ice fishing any day.

KingPerch

« Reply #9516 on: Jul 20, 2022, 01:01 PM »
Maybe next week for me if this dreadful heat subsides. I'll take ice fishing any day.
You count me in when you find ice to sit on!!😁🎣🕳

KingPerch

« Reply #9517 on: Jul 20, 2022, 01:03 PM »
i'm just lurking waiting for word of a big bite then i'm going to make my move!!!!!
Arbys has a big bite going on right now…two for one special on fish sandwiches!!!!😁 that’s all the info I’m going to give!!😎

62 & Done

« Reply #9518 on: Jul 21, 2022, 03:13 PM »
 :wacko: :wacko:
Arbys has a big bite going on right now…two for one special on fish sandwiches!!!!😁 that’s all the info I’m going to give!!😎
   I would go into my stealth mode when approaching the side door. Slide in silently keeping a low profile and be aware of casting a shadow as that will send all the fishes looking for cover. I suggest a short ultra-light rod for maneuverability with 4lb test and gently flip a small mister twister over the counter if the kitchen staff isn't looking. A quick hookset may be necessary. Be mindful of other guests as they may be protective of "their" spot.  Personally, when fishing at Arby's I'm after a steak samich but their fishes are very good too.   Good luck to all. I'm sure it's going to be interesting, but I still want ice.

KingPerch

« Reply #9519 on: Jul 21, 2022, 05:47 PM »
:wacko: :wacko:   I would go into my stealth mode when approaching the side door. Slide in silently keeping a low profile and be aware of casting a shadow as that will send all the fishes looking for cover. I suggest a short ultra-light rod for maneuverability with 4lb test and gently flip a small mister twister over the counter if the kitchen staff isn't looking. A quick hookset may be necessary. Be mindful of other guests as they may be protective of "their" spot.  Personally, when fishing at Arby's I'm after a steak samich but their fishes are very good too.   Good luck to all. I'm sure it's going to be interesting, but I still want ice.
Thanks for the laugh!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m waiting impatiently for Trappers response to my post. It should be good!!😁 We’ve been hanging siding and installing windows in this crap for two weeks now!! I’ll take ice!!!!👍🏻

62 & Done

« Reply #9520 on: Jul 22, 2022, 10:36 AM »
Thanks for the laugh!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m waiting impatiently for Trappers response to my post. It should be good!!😁 We’ve been hanging siding and installing windows in this crap for two weeks now!! I’ll take ice!!!!👍🏻
  OMG !!  What a job to do in this heat. It can only be 2nd to paving blacktop.  Why would anyone want to move south?     I'll betcha Trap is waiting for the right moment to "pounce"

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #9521 on: Jul 22, 2022, 03:06 PM »
The wife and I have a cabin at Anglers Bay reserved for 4 nights. We'll just have to tough out the heat. Fish early and late, play the weather, play the rain. Sure beats work! Seeing how it's our 33rd anniversary and her birthday, I feel lucky she's game for fishing!

filetandrelease

« Reply #9522 on: Jul 22, 2022, 03:13 PM »

Rug burn rig up an umbrella to fit a pedestal base , that what I did in my Lund

KP I don’t miss paving , not sure how I managed to Rake and loot all day , as I get older the more the heat bothers me

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #9523 on: Jul 22, 2022, 03:35 PM »
We do have an umbrella rigged up after seeing some pics you posted years ago! Thanks F&R!

KingPerch

« Reply #9524 on: Jul 22, 2022, 04:55 PM »
Rug burn rig up an umbrella to fit a pedestal base , that what I did in my Lund

KP I don’t miss paving , not sure how I managed to Rake and loot all day , as I get older the more the heat bothers me
I wouldn’t want paving Freddie!!! I’ve learned to ignore the conditions, drink plenty and pace myself. 😎
The wife and I have a cabin at Anglers Bay reserved for 4 nights. We'll just have to tough out the heat. Fish early and late, play the weather, play the rain. Sure beats work! Seeing how it's our 33rd anniversary and her birthday, I feel lucky she's game for fishing!
Happy Anniversary to you and your bride, Dave!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.