FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Marsh Creek Lake Crappie Fishing  (Read 4789 times)

lilwill19

Marsh Creek Lake Crappie Fishing
« on: Mar 21, 2004, 04:38 PM »
I was wondering if anybody found bigger crappies yet this year at Marsh Creek.  Conestoga Rd. off the rocks,  seems to be producing a majority of 9"-10" crappies.  Yesterday my brother caught a 12" but thats the biggest one I saw caught all afternoon.
Fish On!!!

nuke1neil

Re: Marsh Creek Lake Crappie Fishing
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2004, 07:09 PM »
Hey,are you the same lilwill19 who caught the 17" plus crappie at marsh creek?Where's one when you need one to win a tournament?That's why it's called fishing and not catching.What was the exact measurement and what year was that?How about a picture.

lilwill19

« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2004, 07:35 AM »
Yeah I caught one a few years back that measured 16 1/4" and weighed 1 lb 13 ounces.  So I thought I was good, then the next year my friend from West Virginia caught two bigger then mine.  What is the biggest you've seen caught?
Fish On!!!

nuke1neil

« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2004, 10:28 AM »
I was out sat night 11-130am,caught about 10 crappies,nothing big,saw a coyote on the way home just north of Ludwigs Corner Fire house.

lilwill19

« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2004, 10:38 AM »
I did not know there were coyotes around here already.  That is the first time I have heard on one being spotted around that area.  Me and RB went out Sunday morning for Crappies, the bite was really good a daybreak.  Probably caught 20-30 each but threw them all back.  They were all smaller ones.  I did find some bigger blue gills though.  Kept a few of them Sunday afternoon.
Fish On!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.