FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: perch on lake erie?  (Read 4463 times)

jakekebo

perch on lake erie?
« on: Jun 26, 2010, 07:40 AM »
going out of east harbor over the 4th trying for eyes and maybe a few small mouth, but perch I have never caught can any one give me some advice with out giveing away any hot spots ( but its ok if you want to)  ;D I dont know what fow to look for what bait or what kind of rig to use thanks to all for any help and good luck fishing be safe 8)

threeten

• I fish,therefore,I lie!
Re: perch on lake erie?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2010, 09:26 PM »
going out of east harbor over the 4th trying for eyes and maybe a few small mouth, but perch I have never caught can any one give me some advice with out giveing away any hot spots ( but its ok if you want to)  ;D I dont know what fow to look for what bait or what kind of rig to use thanks to all for any help and good luck fishing be safe 8)
rickard's bait [419-734-2496] should be able to help ya there.they'll have shiners for ya too.marblehead light house is a good place early,not sure about now though,crappie rigs always work better for me.  hope this helps and good luck! a pan full of perch sure sounds good!

weavs150

« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2010, 10:23 PM »
we got a phew slob perch on a double hook rid sinker down below 3/4 to 1 ounce with bass shiners about 35-40 fow

jakekebo

« Reply #3 on: Jun 28, 2010, 04:04 PM »
thnks alot ill give them a call

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.