MFF US Midwest > Indiana

WILLOW SLOUGH

(1/9) > >>

abishop:
Just got off the phone with Nancy. She said that there were boats out yesterday. Most of the lake has thawed , but there is skim ice now cause it froze last night. With the next couple days in the 60's I do believe by Thursday the complete lake will be fishable. GO GET THEM....

abishop:
ANYONE BEEN TO THE SLOUGH AFTER ICE OUT YET. ANY GILLS BITING? THINK I WILL BE TRYING THERE SATURDAY. HOPE IT WARMS UP A FEW MORE DEGREES BY THEN.

northrn-duck-assassin:
Buddy went a few days ago.. didnt catch a fish. He fished it regularly.

Honestly, id stick my time on other waters, the size quality has decreased greatly at the slough. Time to "pull the plug" to that place...

fishinator:

--- Quote from: northrn-duck-assassin on Mar 22, 2019, 09:19 AM ---Buddy went a few days ago.. didnt catch a fish. He fished it regularly.

Honestly, id stick my time on other waters, the size quality has decreased greatly at the slough. Time to "pull the plug" to that place...

--- End quote ---
I agree. Caught several golden roaches up to 10" the last couple years. Seen some pretty big carp too. It sucks when they drain it but it always comes back quick.

Jig_Head:

--- Quote from: fishinator on Mar 22, 2019, 10:45 AM --- I agree. Caught several golden roaches up to 10" the last couple years. Seen some pretty big carp too. It sucks when they drain it but it always comes back quick.

--- End quote ---
Pike bait!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version