MFF US Midwest > Indiana

Missy report

(1/3) > >>

bigr:
Made it out for my first open water trip this year. Fished red bridge area. Water was 10 ft high and dropping quick. Muddy. Lots of fish in the 6 to 10 inch range with a few bigger ones mixed in. 3 to 4 ft deep double rigged 1/32oz tubes in blk/chart with most fish coming close to shore. If we don't get much rain the fishing should only get better with bigger fish coming more often. The sally is very near winter pool and I expect good fishing at 105 and other places. My next trip will be today or tomorrow to the sally and will report my results. Now's the time on the resi's. Good luck. Lots of migrating waterfowl. I saw atleast 100 white American pelicans, several eagles, whooping cranes and grey herons and numerous ducks I couldn't identify. Black turkey vultures and the sounds of hoot owls echoing thru the woods.     

Docks Hound:
Thanks for the report.

Spooled85:
Awesome report ! Always enjoy reading your reports !
I'm going to be out somewhere this weekend not sure quite yet but I considered coming that way may bring the boat but also thought about hitting the dam. And I've never felt comfortable leaving a boat or a pickup with things in the bed in that parking lot

basshead:
If you take  boat to mississinewa red bridge ramp is closed for repairs.

bherr24:
hit missy this afternoon. picked away at em and had to sort thru the small ones but kept 18 between my buddy and me. my buddy landed one a little over 15 inches long that hes taking to the taxi tomorrow. i heard the bite was much better on saturday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version